Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 3:22 AM
Default Officers Hat
Original mesh for police/military officers hat. Cannot figure out how to import it into the game. Anyone who can do this is welcome to it PROVIDED the finished product remains FREE to all.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Officers_Hat.zip (12.3 KB, 194 downloads)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 3:23 AM
OOPS - Forgot:

624 Polys
405 Verts
".obj" format
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 5:39 AM
Cbr,as rude as it sounds,are you in some way confused? What you posted has NOTHING to do with this thread. Also Jeanne is this in-game or a mesh built by you and you want someone to convert it?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:01 AM
:sorry:
Inventor
#5 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:18 AM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 21st Feb 2006 at 6:42 AM.
Makes sence now thanx... YEAH! Very good if I can figure it out (which is unlikely...) I'll be happy to assist though! :moose: (worth a try..) ;o)
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:36 AM
I believe it is simply a mesh and JeanneKay wishes for someone to continue it so that we can all use it in the game. Cause, well, yeah. See:

Quote: Originally posted by JeanneKay
Cannot figure out how to import it into the game.

Therefore saying that he/she has not been able to make it available in-game.

Quote: Originally posted by JeanneKay
Anyone who can do this is welcome to it, PROVIDED the finished product remains FREE to all.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong.

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 6:45 AM
Hey...
I will try,
No promises

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 7:26 AM Last edited by JeanneKaye : 21st Feb 2006 at 7:32 AM.
Yes...the idea is that someone will figure out how to import it so everyone can use it (then tell me how they did it!!) All efforts will be GREATLY appreciated!

P.S. to "lamourfou" - I appreciate your attempt at "political correctness," but I had hoped my gender :female: was clear from (A) my name and (B) my avatar (it's a fairly accurate represenation of what I actually look like.) And I agree..."l'amour est fou" - but only sometimes
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 8:30 AM
It's beatifull, because I look for it. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 1:56 AM
JeanneKay, I figured you were a female, but I have had a few incidents where I've assumed the gender of someone and I was incorrect. Sorry XD

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2006 at 2:16 PM
cap
Well I was able to make a .package file... following this tut Here

I am having probs with the mesh showing up in game... I think I am over looking something...

attached is just the Mesh package file for an Adult male only...If some one would... Please continue my work. For some strange reason once I go to "point" The mesh to a texture it doesn't take... Perhaps some one can find what I am doing wrong
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Cap.zip (19.1 KB, 37 downloads)

Little Yellow Rubber Ducks