Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 3:24 PM
HI! I need some help!
Hi There! I'm in need of some help... I'm trying to make a face mesh for a character that has a flower in place of her right eye, and I'm SO confused when it comes to the meshing... I tried to use MorphMaker, but I'm having MANY issues... Say like, I import the body .OBJ, import the flower mesh I have (also an .OBJ), size and place the flower mesh, merge the two, then try to import the finished mesh into MorphMaker. then try to create the DMaps. BTW, sadly, I have very little experience with MorphMaker, DMaps, Blender, and such. I mainly do recolors... But I would really like some help to create this character's flower eye... And If you need some reference to what I'm talking about, Look at "Flowerfell Frisk". It's similar to that, but the flower only effects her (my characters) right eye mainly... If anyone can help me, that would be amazing! Thank You So Much For Reading and Possibly Helping Me!!!!
God Bless You and Have An Amazing Day!!!!

-Shammrock289
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 8:30 PM
Well ... you should do something with your title. People are lazy and this subject being so specific, you really need the right people to respond. Secondly this is probably the wrong subforum. It might be to general.

I don't know what Morphmaker is, but I haven't seen any special characters in the game made by players, then again I might be in the wrong places for it. If you just want a mask, you should probably move your butt to the sim4studio forum instead, and ask there. You need a program that speaks to ts4, chances are you can't just use whatever program you want. They also have very good tutorials for the program, and since you have no experience,learning sims4studio instead might be just what you need.

sims4studio.com