Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 3:57 AM Last edited by Joel : 25th Jun 2012 at 1:49 PM.
Default The Seven Deadly Sins
Many of you are familiar with the big 'no no's. Lust, greed, sloth, pride, envy, gluttony, and wrath; also known as the seven deadly sins. Long ago, or maybe for those of you living in the 2012 time frame, a long time away. Which ever you decide, far off or in the past, it both will and has happened.

God's beloved angels and his most contemptible rival, Satan, squared off. No, there was no major impact on you mortal, fleshy humans. No, you were blissfully unaware of the turmoil that rocked both beneath your feet and above your heads. You humans are puny brained like that. But I digress. I don't wish to prove what a disgusting species you are, but rather tell a story.

During that war, God won. Yes sir, just like the first time, God triumphed. Hooray for good and holiness and all that. Several of the Core, that is the selected few demons that are honored with the task of representing a major sin, were destroyed. Not killed. Not locked away. But full out destroyed.

The few that remain are as follows: Lust, Jealousy, and, yours truly, Greed.

Now, you may snivel, "but-but, I still fall prey to the sin of Wrath!" Well that's all fine and dandy but you're submitting to no one but your own self. There is no more temptation in that aspect. No demon is downstairs twiddling his thumbs, waiting for a chance to snatch an easy soul. Not anymore, not in most cases. Sure Lust, Envy and Greed still hold their magnificent appeal, that supernatural allure, but this time it's all your fault.

Have you the time to wrap your puny minds around it? I hope so. I'm awfully tired of reiterating myself.

However, my time bothering with you will be ended soon. God will press the great big "that was easy" button in the sky and all you humans will die. Earth will be reborn and a new sentient species will form, another species we must tempt. Most humans are pretty well tainted but, I'll admit, a fair number of you are clean. We must fix that.
----
So, TL;DR: War between angels and demons, demons lose, and there are only a select few demons left. The remaining demons now must drag the remaining pure humans to Hell before God resets the world.

We will need two humans and two Core demons. You may have more than one character, but you may not have two demons or two humans. One of each, if you do double up.

Character Skeleton
For Humans::
Code:
Name:
Sin: (The sin you already have an inclination towards)
Appearance:

For the Cores::
Code:
Name:
Approximate age:
Age of Appearance: (Seeing as Demons don't age, this will be the age you died at)
Appearance: (one pic/description of you in your human disguise, the other of how you'd look in Hell)
Any particular skills?: (must pertain to Core)

Notice how there isn't a personality or bio section. This is purely so none of us know too much about each other's characters.
Have any questions? Feel free to ask! I don't bite too much!

Name :: Age :: Species :: (If applicable) Core

Name :: Age :: Species :: (If applicable) Core
Jeremiah :: 23 :: Core :: Greed
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 12:15 AM
Name: Jeremiah Vale (often referred to as Ris)
Age of Appearance: 23 years old
Core Sin: Avarice (Greed)
Appearance:
Human: If there is one thing he portrays well, it isn't a tough guy. With spindly, toothpick arms and legs with little to no muscle tone, he's not going to be joining any pro-wrestling team anytime soon. His hair is pretty much light brown, or dark blonde, depending on how the light catches it. His eyes are deep green, but he's often up late and sleeps fitfully, giving him insomnia rings under his eyes.
Demonic: Most demons would have wings, horns, or even the signature tail, but Jeremiah only has the horns. They are curved, ivory spirals resting on the sides of his head. He values them greatly. His skin tone is considerably darker, far more olive toned than his human disguise. His eyes, still green, do not betray the extent of the wear and tear he places upon his body like his human form does.
Any particular skills?: If he were to give it a name and pinpoint it, it'd probably be 'unnaturally sticky fingers'. He has an uncanny ability to shift his wrist just so, slip his fingers just right, and walk off with near anything he desires from you.
Another thing, though you might not call it fantastic, is that he's pretty handy at weaseling his way out of things.