Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 11:31 PM
wcif mesh to this hair
ok, so, found this hair on mts2, but, the links to the mesh doesn't work... and, while browsing the comments, i found this is the problem for many ppl, but, they found another source of the mesh.... were can i find it??
hair:
http://nene.modthesims2.com/downloa...=0&page=3&pp=25

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 12:43 AM
This is the correct link to simsartistunion, but it isn't working at the moment. Simsartistunion is a part of the wicked nouk family and this is under construction (moving to new server maybe ?).
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 2:33 AM
k, thx...i'll try in a few days.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 3:22 AM
WNF is moving to a new server. I don't have the details, but it should be up pretty soon.