Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 nice Paintings for your Supermarket or Kitchen

by suggarheart Posted 3rd Feb 2008 at 7:57 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 9:12 PM
Wow, these are awesome, what a great idea! I usually don't DL pictures but I couldn't resist these. You have inspired me to try building a supermarket... thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 3:05 AM
oh what a fun and useful sets... i love them all... would love to see a set with fish and seafood for all those fish markets...anywoo good work..thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 7:03 AM
Thank you very much It makes me happy that you like the Paintings.

@greedychick your wish is my command A Set with fish and seafood will come soon
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 2:58 AM
Thanks so much for these posters. I always wanted this collection in "Real Life," but, not enough room on my kitchen walls to hang this many posters.
Now I can enjoy the collection along with my Sims, whom by the way, thank you too!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 4:36 AM
Hey,these are great! Just what I've been looking for. Thank you so much.

I chase yarn balls,,,,meow.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 4:02 PM
Hi there suggarheart,

These paintings are lovely and even better they are base game compatible so I was able to maintain my very low EP requirement for a lot I recently uploaded that used your paintings - I have linked back to here for people to come and get them.

Cheers
Mog

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
#8 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 9:00 PM
...and that`s how *I* got here! ::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 9:53 PM
It makes me very happy that you all like the Paintings.

Mog, thank you very, very ..... much And also thank you for the wonderful British Style High Street, it is great.

(Excuse my bad english)
#10 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 6:36 PM
"(Excuse my bad english)"
What bad english? The English in that post is every bit as good as your paintings.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 10:39 PM
I can only use these pictures in my kitchen, but I cannot use it on community lot. Does anyone knows can I solve this problem? I don't have any etension packs.