Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 1:07 PM Last edited by mangoman3 : 16th Dec 2017 at 1:35 PM.
Default Help needed.Asap
i need to create/edit a mesh..if anyone is willing to take the trouble for me i will be very helpful. in return i will give all the ideas and my personal content/ material which i have for the mesh..any modder/creator who is caring enough to help me.please reply back. iam big fan of sims 2 still,not satisfied with newer versions.. anyone willing will be appreciated dearly..thankyou. :lovestruc

im also giving my custom animations for the game..which are personal and private upto now..just asking this favour coz my meshing programs are having problem..help and you will be rewarded..animation types are basic and some interactions as well.
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 6:34 PM
Hello

This kind of sounds like asking for a request that someone make something for you which isn't allowed. What troubles are you running into when making the mesh yourself?

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...