Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 4:04 AM
Default Road doesn't look right
I have a problem with how some unusual lots I made look in neighborhood view. Can anyone help me think of a way to fix it?

The problem is, I have a hood that's mostly ocean and has no roads. I wanted it to just have single beach lots completely surrounded by water, so I placed the lots in a different map and then change the map to an ocean one with HoodReplacer. The problem is that where the road is on the lot looks like beach terrain in hood view. I need it to look like the map's dirt terrain or look like a road.

I tried removing the street and adding flooring or terrain paint, using the lot adjuster option to change the lot's base terrain paint, and putting rugs over the street. Nothing seems to work.

Here is a pic
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 11:06 AM
I think you can't do anything on the building side of things, it's probably indicating that something should be there.
Could you cover it up with neighbourhood deco? Criquette has a lot of road pieces. Maybe you could design a recolour to match?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#3 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 12:02 PM
Use Mootilda's LotAdjustor to remove the roads from the lots completely.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr