Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:20 PM
Default "Change Material" Function Not Working! Need Help
I am using the BHAV function "Change Material". I test my object out in game, and everything runs fine, but when it comes t the "Change Material" part, my object turns flashing blue!

I got the texture image, text lists, material definitions, material overrides, all for that texture, but something is going wrong.

I attatched my object. It's a seat which is supposed to eventually become a Scuicide Booth. The reason I am using "Change Material" is so that the booth says "In Use" when a sim is in it.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ptp-scuicidebooth-mesh-functional.zip (104.4 KB, 10 downloads) - View custom content

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:25 PM
Attached your object, did you Paco? Hmm?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:31 PM
Oh my computer was running slow so it took long to Edit it, Echo :P

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Retired Duck
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Echo : 21st Oct 2006 at 3:45 PM.
The lines in the "Model - Materials" text list need to point to the MMAT/TXMT files, not the TXTR file. Change the lines to:
##0x1C050000!ptp-scuicidebooth_fabric_whitered
##0x1C050000!ptp-scuicidebooth_fabric_whiteredINUSE

Haven't had a chance to check in game yet, but that should fix it.

Edit: Couple of other minor things which I just noticed - the MMAT for the "change to" texture should have its "defaultMaterial" set to false. You should probably run a "fix integrity" over it too, cause I did.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 5:40 PM
Thanks, Echo. Anyway you could attatch that file?

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Retired Duck
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:41 AM
Here ya go
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ptp-scuicidebooth-mesh-functional.zip (104.8 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content