Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 5:32 PM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 8th Nov 2018 at 5:40 PM.
Default Grungy "Mentionable Porcelain toilet" ?
Don't have a pic. of it yet.
Last object I'm looking for.
The white ('mentionable porcelain' toilet) toilet, it's 950.$ in the 'buy' catalog ; with greenish stains running down the outside and mold on the lid.
Good for dilapidated homes.
Thanks for any help.
Also thanks to everyone who helped with the catwalks.
My neighborhood is enhanced with people's gorgeous CC.

Edit to add : I didn't want to start a new thread for this item. .... hope it's o.k. to just edit original post.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 7:58 PM
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Tleilaxu3 : 8th Nov 2018 at 5:37 PM.
Looking for one other catwalk for the sims.
This one is one "legs" or stilts and can be placed over the water.....

It's featured on 'The Rusty Barge" by Psychosim.... I looked everywhere for it and I think it's still out there but can't find it.

It's called "Floating Catwalk" ; cloned from Fresh_Princes' decorative water boat.
It's the catwalk on Psychosims' rusty barge lot ; and is made by 'mustluvcatz' ?
I checked on the 'mustluvcatz - sims- stuff.blog spot.com.
Can post a pic in a bit.

Also. is there a dirty, grungy , greenish/moldy recolor for the toilet called , "Mentionable Porcelain Toilet ? It's 950. $ in the game catalog.
Tia.

" Inama Nushif "
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:31 AM
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 3:10 PM
https://simfil.es/215406

It's a bit hard to find now. The only reason I have a link to it is because of someone else sharing it a while back.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 4:24 PM
Thanks so much, mustluvcatz !

I will keep looking for the "Mentionable Porcelain toilet" grungy recolor. I used to have it and lost it... lol. It was a kind of greenish moldy-looking over the white colored one.

" Inama Nushif "