Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 12:39 AM
Default Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody
Hello! I was wondering where I can find a sim of Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter for The Sims 2. There are none that I can find. There are two that I am aware of, but I do not know where to find them.

Here are the two that I am aware that exist.

http://thumbs.modthesims.info/getimage.php?file=1805100

http://thumbs.modthesims.info/getimage.php?file=1805101

If anyone can find either one of these sims, or another Mad-Eye sim that they've found or made, please let me know. Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nl0428
Hello! I was wondering where I can find a sim of Mad-Eye Moody from Harry Potter for The Sims 2. There are none that I can find. There are two that I am aware of, but I do not know where to find them.

Here are the two that I am aware that exist.

http://thumbs.modthesims.info/getimage.php?file=1805100

http://thumbs.modthesims.info/getimage.php?file=1805101

If anyone can find either one of these sims, or another Mad-Eye sim that they've found or made, please let me know. Thanks!

Would this be it? Looks like you have to register at that site for the download to work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:03 PM Last edited by nl0428 : 29th Oct 2018 at 9:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
Would this be it? Looks like you have to register at that site for the download to work.

I know. I don't know how to register, though. Plus, I don't speak Russian, so I still don't know how to download the sim. If you have the sim, could you please send me the download link? Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 9:16 PM

I registered, but when I hit the download button, it takes me to a inactive page.
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 2:04 AM
I registered, but when I hit the download button, it takes me to a inactive page.

I'm not registered to the site but my google chrome automatically translates the webpage for me. Too bad the link won't work, otherwise that would have been the original download.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 2:09 AM
I'm not registered to the site but my google chrome automatically translates the webpage for me. Too bad the link won't work, otherwise that would have been the original download.

I know! I really wanted that Mad-Eye Moody sim! Do you know anything about the second sim in the image that kinda looks like Two-Face from Batman? Do you know where that sim is?
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 9:19 AM
I know! I really wanted that Mad-Eye Moody sim! Do you know anything about the second sim in the image that kinda looks like Two-Face from Batman? Do you know where that sim is?

I just thought the face looked photoshopped in that picture. Or it could be someone made a full face makeup using his face.

I wonder if someone could recolor an eyepatch with his eye on it and you could use that? Unless someone could mesh a new Alastor Moody eye.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 2:45 PM
I just thought the face looked photoshopped in that picture. Or it could be someone made a full face makeup using his face.

I wonder if someone could recolor an eyepatch with his eye on it and you could use that? Unless someone could mesh a new Alastor Moody eye.

It would be great if someone found and remade the magical eye seen in the first image. I think the second Mad-Eye sim may have been on The Sims 2 website before it got shut down by EA. I've never been to the site.
Instructor
#9 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 2:18 AM
It would be great if someone found and remade the magical eye seen in the first image. I think the second Mad-Eye sim may have been on The Sims 2 website before it got shut down by EA. I've never been to the site.

If you haven't already, maybe post a request somewhere so someone can make it for you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 2:28 AM
If you haven't already, maybe post a request somewhere so someone can make it for you.

Thank you for the suggestion. Where can I do that? I'm not that familiar with the forums.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 11:01 AM
Garden of Shadows is into that kind of stuff and they take requests. Here's a link to their "wishing tree" section.
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga....php?board=16.0

Their "where can I find" forum is in a different section if you want to post there instead.
"Desperately Seeking" board - http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...njm7&board=20.0
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 6:06 PM
Yeah I haven’t been posting on the mod the sims forums for long, but garden of shadows is a good website to post on as suggested. I love getting cc from there and there are a lot of people who will make what you request.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Garden of Shadows is into that kind of stuff and they take requests. Here's a link to their "wishing tree" section.
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga....php?board=16.0

Their "where can I find" forum is in a different section if you want to post there instead.
"Desperately Seeking" board - http://gardenofshadows.org.uk/garde...njm7&board=20.0

Sounds great! I don't have an account on that website. I don't know when I can, since they administrator has to send you an email to register.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 12:54 AM

I have seen that Mad-Eye sim in three videos.
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 12:24 AM
Sounds great! I don't have an account on that website. I don't know when I can, since they administrator has to send you an email to register.

I have an account on there, are you able to at least view threads on that site? Maybe I can post there for you, linking back to this thread here on Mod the sims. My name on there is simskeleton.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 2:18 AM
I have an account on there, are you able to at least view threads on that site? Maybe I can post there for you, linking back to this thread here on Mod the sims. My name on there is simskeleton.

I believe I can view the threads on Garden of Shadows. If you could please most a Mad-Eye Moody thread on the website, that would mean a lot to me. Thanks very much, sims2ultralover5!
Instructor
#17 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 9:31 AM
I posted a thread on Garden of Shadows.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 6:34 PM

Thank you very much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 3:12 PM

The second Mad-Eye Moody sim has been featured in at least three Harry Potter Sims 2 videos. It is also another Mad-Eye Moody sim that at one point existed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 5:39 PM

Your thread has been taken down.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 2:52 AM
They do take them down after a certain amount of time if there are no responses.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 11:07 PM
Well, it's a real shame that these sims have not been found. I would've loved to have get my hands on the first one. Still not sure why the second one looks like Two-Face.