Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 11:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error?
Good evening
Sometimes I play and suddenly you close the game and I quit "A fatal error occurred "

What does it depend on?
Can I fix it?
I have too many files downloaded?
Thank you
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 12:10 AM
Moving to help since this is Where Can I find.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 10:31 AM
Sorry I didn't realize you said
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 2:47 PM
It just says "a fatal error occurred," no details?

That might be your hardware rather than your game.

There should be an error log file...somewhere. The exact place to look will depend on your system. When you find it, the information will look like gobbledygook if you're not a programmer or an experienced reader of errors, but that's why we have a Help thread where the techheads hang out. Post the latest error and see what people make of it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 6:13 PM
1. The game freezes
2. The game is blocked by entering a specific house (I deleted it) or when a sims enters the university
3. When the game freezes, only 'The sims 2 mension garden - irreversible error' comes out.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 9:05 PM
@letiziaa Make sure your exe has the 4gb patch applied, and that your graphics card is recognised.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=610641
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 12:47 AM
@letiziaa

Can you screenshot the window with the error message and post it here for us to see?

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 1:43 PM
@letiziaa has asked for more help by PM, if anyone can speak Italian and could help translate it would be appreciated!

@letiziaa Take a look at this one first:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...Aware/4GB_Patch
You need to patch the Sims2EP9.exe file rather than the TS3W.exe; it should be located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSBin\Sims2EP9.exe.
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 4:11 PM
Hello, I've got the exact same trouble. My game has been patched, I've followed all the instructions to solve the pink glich problem and everything worked fine, but sometimes when loading to enter a house with sims, or a dormitory it shows a "fatal error".
I've taken a printscreen.
The hoodchecker don't help.

I can provide two different error files (dormitory and house) and the printscreen if needed.