Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 5:46 PM
Thank you @Rosebine! Thank you very much for your help and the time you spent on it!

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 6:03 PM
You are welcome, always a pleasure to help and learn new tricks!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Meet Me In My Next Life
#28 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:29 AM
@ Rosebine Thanks again but I do not have your SFS link.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#29 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:40 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 28th Feb 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Because I haven't post it yet, I am still waiting for approval..no mods replied yet, here or there:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...8&goto=lastpost

Oh and the heck, direct link to it here .
If someone's not happy, someone will say.

Meet Me In My Next Life
#30 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:27 AM
@Rosebine Thank you so much you are love here by me. You did the right thing by bringing the moderators attention to the Phantom problem.
That all anyone who is honest can do, I have your back here, but I don't think there will be a problem. Thanks so much from my heart. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#31 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 1:32 AM
You are too kind! Welcome. I am very happy that you seem to be!
I checked and re-checked Vovillia's Policy but..I am no mod, and would much prefer them to say OK go, instead of me going ahead and then...It would give more troubles than joy.
As long as it can be downloaded on my SFS at least, for now I think all is good. yes?..yes.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 10:35 AM
@Rosebine, thank you so much for such an amazing work, you're the best! I think the thread about Tre Zillah's RR can be called complete now, and it's thanks to you and, of course, @omglo, who shared the mesh with us. Thank you all, guys! :D

Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Mad Poster
#33 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 12:22 PM
You are most welcome Vvg. And thank you!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vvg
Where to find a good tutorial about creating cars?

I am still looking for good tutorials, maybe I will try to make something.. of course if I will understand it

Mad Poster
#35 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 6:14 PM
Maybe?
http://modthesims.info/t/96995

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:07 PM
Thanks, @Rosebina. I saw it, I was just thinking to find something with pictures. I'll try to understand it. Nevertheless, thank you.

Mad Poster
#37 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 11:15 PM
Oh I see..(well NO, there is no pictures..) I know my way about GMDC's, and whatnot, if ever there's anything, feel free to ask me? I might be able to help.

Page 2 of 2