Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 12:03 PM Last edited by kwissy : 23rd Apr 2005 at 12:14 PM.
Could someone ahoe me how to...
Could a person out there who understands all the technical stuff out there find out a way to make the amount of money each family starts off with higher than ยง20,000. I'm sure there is a way. It should just be as easy as making cheat shortcuts or making the neighbourhood camera a little easier to use. Thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Quantum : 24th Apr 2005 at 11:50 PM.
I don`t know of a hack for the starting amount of cash... but I always move the sims into the cheapest home... pause the game... CTRL+SHIFT+C & type `motherlode` & press enter ... a few dozen times to give em a `start` ;-)... then move the sim back to the `bin` and buy a bigger house!... I know a bigger starting amount would be easier... but this only takes a minute or so :-)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th May 2005 at 12:14 PM
Default more money to start out with
If you have SimPE installed you can create your person in Sims2 and after quit the game go to SimPE and open up the neighborhood that you created your sim in. Look in the family information for the name you gave your sim and in plugin veiw you can edit how much money they get from the beginning.
Locked thread | Locked by: CynicalChick Reason: resolved