Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#226 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 1:40 AM
Yay you're back! Good update, I was all tense that she would find Darren's secret room! I hope all is alright with your mum (and you), RL is waaay more important and people should understand that.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 2:12 AM
great update my pleasant view seems peacefull comparing to yours :D
Field Researcher
#228 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 3:05 AM
Great update! Im glad your back and real life does come first and i think everyone understands.
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 4:44 AM
I'm so glad to see an update!! Yay! Hope everything goes ok with you and your mom!
Field Researcher
#230 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 6:39 AM
Ooo, can't wait to see what happens next! Great update, and don't worry about the delay, it's nice of you to take care of your mom so take all the time you need. I hope things get better.

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Lab Assistant
#231 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 11:13 PM
Delay as long as you need to, RL should ALWAYS come first. Hope everything gets better with your Mum (if it hasn't already).
The update was well worth the wait and i was sure Cassie would have seen that room. Great suspense!

my stories:
Something Lost
Mad Poster
#232 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 1:33 AM
I also wanna add :D

Don't worry about the delay. Make sure your mom is alright and I hope she gets better soon :D
Inventor
#233 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 10:46 PM
I can't think why you'd lose fans. RL comes first. I hope your Mum is better soon.

Great update can't wait for more .

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
#234 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 5:57 PM
kudos for posting this even though your mother is sick.

the delay is perfectly acceptable,
family comes before anything else.

i wish you the best and cant WAIT for the next chapter
Field Researcher
#235 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 7:52 PM
Loved the update! Can't wait for the next one.
& I hope all goes well with your mother.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Test Subject
#236 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:13 PM
Great update! I like Dirk's hair by the way, hehe. Hope everything gets better in the real world for ya.
Lab Assistant
#237 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:17 AM
I'm so happy to have you back and right on track...another great chapter...

...and I hope your mom is doing well...
Test Subject
#238 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 6:26 AM
I must say this story is so interesting! I love your take on Pleasantview and how much tension and drama is in the town.

Keep up the amazing work!
#239 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 11:01 PM
:)
this is amazing, i love how everything is out of place and just when a good thing happens it turns into a bad thing somehow.

Please tell your mom that i hope she is feeling better soon. :howdy:

the story is awesome, cheers. Jinx.
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:07 AM
This is the best story so far! It is full of suspense and just as something calms down, a whole new challenge pops up! It reminds me of a Hong Kong drama i watched!
Also, hope your mum gets well soon!

Identity Crisis - "Reveal your real identity, Mr. Icognita."
♦Call me Mark, or Mr Invincible Volleyball Player :P♦
Forum Resident
#241 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 6:57 AM
Hi, was just reading this and it's a pretty good story. I love it, and it seems people like making Nina gay lol, in my last Pleasantview my Nina got married to Brandi, and when I restart the next I am gonna make them get married again.

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Original Poster
#242 Old 7th May 2009 at 6:16 AM
will be updating this story again. The game for some reason got uninstalled from my comp, however, I'm re-downloading it again this week and lucky me I have my neighborhoods backed up. Expect an update this Saturday. Thank you for your patience and comments guys, its been hectic but now that my life is back on a steady track, I have free time to play my sims games again & write their stories.

=)
Forum Resident
#243 Old 7th May 2009 at 6:30 AM
Great! I missed this story, it's actually the one that got me on the community and starting to write my own, after a friend of mine linked me here.
Mad Poster
#244 Old 7th May 2009 at 6:34 AM
I really love the story and It inspired me to make both of mine I can't wait for an update :P
Field Researcher
#245 Old 29th May 2009 at 6:11 PM
Is the update coming...? I've recently discovered this story and has just read the last chapter. I really want to know what's going to happen, so I'm looking forward to an update.

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Instructor
#246 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 11:44 PM
interesting. someone said their P-View looks peaceful compared to yours, well yours looks peaceful compared to mine. I'd have made a story, but I'm terrible about that kind of thing. Inteenimater makes interesting stories, escpecially when you add ACR into the mix. Angela, at 4 days from adult, is having she and Dustin's second set of twins. Mary-Sue is furious, needless to say. Lillith ran away, and Daniel is now married to the made in the former house of Don Lothario before he moved in with Nina Caliente. Also, Morty committed suicide, leaving Alexander alone with Dina, who got her twins taken by Social Worker. Cassandra is living happily with Darren, but I'm having them be like hippies, and they don't believe in engagement or marriage, so that will get interesting.
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:57 AM
Yay! I can't wait for an update
Test Subject
#248 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:35 AM
I really love the story Is the update coming...? I've recently discovered this story and has just read the last chapter. I really want to know what's going to happen, so I'm looking forward to an update.
Mad Poster
#249 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:48 PM
^ Giipsy hasn't logged onto the site in a year and a half so I don't think she'll be updating this any time soon. She'd been taking care of her mum who was quite ill last I heard so didn't have much time for Sims.
Page 10 of 10