Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:59 PM
Default Chapter Six - Secrecy.

Chapter Six - Secrecy - As told by Hank Goddard.

Beads of sweat dripped from my forehead as I entered the hallway. I'd just been for my nightly jog, and was eager to sit down after a hectic day at the station. I threw down my towel as I was about to enter the kitchen but paused, seeing my fiancé shuffling through some draws nervously.

I watched as her fingers flicked through some paperwork, she panted softly. She must have felt my presence as she swung around, shocked. "Hank!" she said, pushing the draw back in with her butt. She walked over to me, "Nice jog?" she said as she put her arms around me and pulled me into an embrace.

"Yes hon, but I am dripping in sweat" I said, softly pulling away from her. She awkwardly ruffled her ponytail as I made my way over to the kitchen basin. "How was your day?" I forced myself to ask, not really caring what her answer would be. It was always about her hairdresser appointment or what style she had her nails done.

"It was ok. Same old" she replied. Bit of a shock I didn't get the beauty makeover low-down. "Good" I said, washing my hands off. "So honey, you thought anymore about what flowers you want?" asked Pauline, walking over to me. It took a while to register that she was on about our wedding day.

"Err, you know hon, I'm real tired. I think we should talk about this another time. I'm gonna head up for a nap". She was always asking pointless questions about this over-the-top day ahead of us. I felt less and less interested these days, something else was playing on my mind, or rather someone.

"Oh, ok sweetie. We'll sit down and discuss it tomorrow" she said, pecking my cheek with her lipglossed lips. "Can't wait" I replied, trying my best to fake a grin. I made my way upstairs and led on our bed, deep in thought. My mind ran over what had happened the other night, at Jamie's house. Did she like me? Did she think I was mad coming onto her like that? I couldn't get my mind off of Jamie Jolina.

As I felt a lump hit my throat, I heard a muffled voice coming from outside, the voice of Pauline. What on earth was she doing outside? I got up off the bed, feeling my worked-out muscles tremor slightly and walked over to the window.

It appeared Pauline had just got off the phone to someone, she once again ruffled her hair while looking around cautiously. When I saw her turn her head towards the house I ducked down, not wanting her to see me. What on earth was she up to, acting all shifty like this? I slowly pulled myself up again, and saw Pauline wander off down the road and get into a taxi. I would care where she was going if it weren't for my first thought of thinking the coast was clear to try and ring Jamie.

"Hi, this is Jamie. Sorry I can't answer your call at the moment, please leave me a message and I will get back to you". Jamie's voice made a shiver go up my spine. This was the third time I tried ringing her in the past few days. Was she just avoiding all calls? Maybe she had changed her number.

I thought for a moment as I put my phone back into my trouser pocket. I thought about what would happen if I went over there again and confronted her. I couldn't go on like this, I couldn't get the girl off my mind, and I sure as hell couldn't carry on living a lie and bringing Pauline down with me. My mind was made up, I had to go and see her tonight, now.

I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, trying to find my keys in one of the cabinet draws. As I shuffled through everything I stopped, shocked to find at what I saw.

So this explained Pauline's odd mood. This was unforgivable. I had to find Pauline before she made a stupid, disgusting mistake...

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:38 PM
Ahhh!! What is it?! You are mean Lou!!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:43 PM
I knooooowww. Gonna be quite a few parts before you find out hehe.

Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 7:10 PM
got em hooked 2. im ready 4 next chapter
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:42 PM
Default Chapter Seven - Caught Out.
*Argh I forget to get a Title Picture - Shall get it next time I play!*

There are a few swear words in this one, and reference to drugs.

Chapter Seven - Caught Out - As told by Lisa Bunch.

I stared into the mirror, smudging in the last bit of foundation onto my chin. It hadn't taken me long to do my makeup, it never did, I don't really mind how it looks because I know by the end of the night it will be smudged everywhere anyway.

As I continued to do my makeup, I felt a presence behind me and looked into the mirror to see my brothers reflection. Oh here we go, 21 questions heading my way! "So, going anywhere nice tonight?" he asked, a slight tone of force in his voice. He obviously wasn't staying true to his word when it came to letting things lie. "Oh, just out with some friends" I replied, turning to face him. "What, dressed like that?" said Ethan, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh Ethan don't be such a spoil sport. I will dress for my age, I am not a child anymore and I am neither an oldie!". Ethan looked at me, still not convinced. "I'm just trying to look out for my little Sis' Lisa". I looked back at him. A simple hug for such a simple boy would sort this.

"Stop worrying! Look, I'll leave my phone on so if I get into any trouble, I'll ring you straight away". "Ok Lisa, well, have a good night". Ethan was acting awfully shifty, like he was hiding something from me. I looked at the pink clock hanging on my wall, realizing there was time to worry about Ethan later on. I had to be somewhere.

Ten minutes after leaving the house and I was at the planned meeting place. It wasn't long before Parker came from around the corner, grinning from ear to ear at me. It was time to get off of our faces! "I got the good stuff this time Lis' , none of that crap like before" said Parker as he wrapped his arm around me, showing me the cocaine with his free hand. I smiled before we shared a passionate kiss.

Before we were able to commence in our almost-nightly drug binge, flashes of blue and red hit our faces and a loud voice boomed "Oi you kids, what are you doing?!". The police.

Parker grabbed my arm, "RUN!" he shouted, pulling me off through the near by field. But it was too late, the policeman chasing had got a firm grip on Parkers jacket. After some fuss and swearing, we admitted defeat before being put into the back of the police car. Panic rushed over me, hoping to god the policeman didn't decide to search Parker. "Right kids party over, its home time" he said, driving towards my house.

Even though it was only a ten minute car ride, it seemed to take forever. What on earth would my father say? It was only yesterday he had told me 'No more trouble Lisa' , and I had never been caught by the police before. Oh my god, what was he going to do...and seeing Parker with me?? He hates Parker!

As we pulled up to the front of the house, I saw my father walking down the porch carrying a black bag full of rubbish. How very inconvenient.

"Lisa?" I heard my fathers faint voice through the car window. "What the..." his face had turned from confusion to rage. I was in for it. The policeman took my father aside for a couple of minutes before giving Parker and I a lecture, then driving off down the road. "Lisa Bunch, get here NOW!" shouted my father. He was not a man to mess with when he was angry.

"Daddy..." I begun, but he cut me off. "Who the HELL do you think you are?! Do you know what you are doing to this family? Do you think you are setting a good example for your little sister? Well, DO YOU?!" , before I could answer he continued..."And with Parker!! This scum?! Lisa GET IN THE HOUSE NOW!" I looked at Parker with a worried expression on my face, slowly making my way to the front door. If Parker didn't leave now, he was gonna be in for it too.

"Get out of my sight you little turd!" spat my father, pushing Parker. "Yo piss off old man, you quite clearly ain't getting any from Lisa's mum, or any of the other bitches you have on the side!" . Oh no. I heard a cracking sound followed by Parker yelling in pain, I think my father just broke his nose. "Daddy stop!" I screamed at my father, but he ignored me. "Now get outta here, punk!" he shouted at Parker, "And don't you ever go near my daughter again!". As I watched Parker run off into the distance, a tear rolled down my face. I slowly walked into the house and into the kitchen, where I found Ethan glaring at me.

"Ethan please, don't start" I spluttered through my crying. "You stupid little cow!" said Ethan, marching up to me. He looked real mad, in fact I don't think I had ever seen him look like that before in my life. "Are you completely mad?! Parker?! What the hell are you doing involving yourself with him?!" he yelled down at me, beginning to get into my face now. "Ethan back the f*** off!" I said, now glaring at him. "I saw you Lisa! I saw you with that coke!". As his words hit my ears, I felt my heart fall into the pits of my stomach.

"Ethan, I..." I stuttered, crying even harder now. "So, this was the big secret was it? That my sister is a crack whore?!". As his words hit me, I felt rage boil up inside.."JUST F*** off you stupid little goody-goody!!" with that, I punched him square in the face. He stumbled back in shock, grasping at the kitchen side to stop him falling to the ground. "You stupid bitch!" he screamed at me, and then I felt his arms wrap around my body as he dived on me.

As I felt his weight pull me to the floor, I screamed out in pain and anger. I pulled at his hair and scratched his face while he tried holding me down. Swear words were exchanged as we fought, I felt a blow to my stomach as Ethan grew more and more angry.

"STOP IT!" I heard a voice come from the kitchen entrance. Our little sister stood watching us, making Ethan jump off of me when he realized who it was. "You know what Lisa, you can die for all I care. I've had it with you. As long as you are living under this roof, I'm not. I'm leaving". Ethan ran upstairs as I tried to pull myself up, pulling my dress back into place and sweeping my messy hair out of my eyes. My little sister stood staring at me, tears filling her eyes. I watched as she ran out of the room, now crying loudly. What had I become? I wiped sweat from my head, shaking in the process. I couldn't go on like this, that was for sure...

Test Subject
#31 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:05 AM
Great update!I can't wait for the next part
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:29 PM
Love it.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:49 PM
This story is great!! Great job!! And i love what you did with the townies.
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:43 PM
Thank you so much guys . Next update will be over the next few days.

Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:05 PM
when is next chapter??
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:13 PM
I'm not sure yet honey, probably next week now as I have a house party tomorrow and will be hanging Sunday . Will be sometime next week though :D

Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 5:46 AM
where is chapter 5?
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#38 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 7:34 PM
Sorry guys but there appears to be a problem with Chapter Five, it has randomly disappeared and been replaced with a post not even written by me - very odd indeed. I've PM'd someone about it though, I hope Chapter Five hasn't been completely wiped off .

Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 10:52 AM
Oh yay! I just realized Chapter 5 has reappeared so I can continue with my story...I was a bit put off when it disappeared but I shall get the next chapter up within the next couple of days .

Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#40 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 12:55 AM
Hi guys, I am really sorry for the delay, had a few family problems recently...I have the pictures ready for the next chapter, just have to write the story. Shall try and get it done over the next couple of days.

Mad Poster
#41 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 6:01 PM
Take your time Lou, I hope everything's ok.
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#42 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 12:16 PM
Default Chapter Eight - A Forced Decision.
Chapter Eight - A Forced Decision - As told by Thornton Wolff.

I chewed on some disgusting cereal that Morgana had bought, despising the thought of every little impact that woman had made on my life. She had been nothing but a drag on me near enough from the offset and I was glad to finally be rid of her, she was far to emotional for my liking.

It had been another stressful day at work, I did the usual rounds of taking interviews for younger men to replace me in my crappy job, while I was going on to better things, leaving this shit hole behind. After eating that bowel of vileness, I went upstairs to have a shower and get dressed into something a bit more me. Upon putting that final bit of gel in my hair, the doorbell rang loudly around the house.

Looking through the glass doors, I saw my close friend Jamie peering through the glass. She smiled at me as I drew closer. "Hey Thorn, just though I'd drop by to see how you were doing" she said as I opened the door and stepped outside. "I'm fine" I replied, feeling somewhat distract by Jamie's beauty. Yes, we were best friends but that didn't stop me loving this woman all these years. I did try to take my advances further with her a few years back but she rejected me and we have remained only friends ever since. I stood out of the way to let Jamie inside my home.

As I pressed different buttons on the coffee making machine, I realized that Morgana usually made the hot drinks in this place and I had absolutely no idea how to work the blasted contraption. "Shit!" I yelled out in anger when hot cappuccino poured all over my hand. "Everything ok??" giggled Jamie from across the room. "Yes, it's fine!" I spat back. "You and your temper Thornton, it is going to get you into a lot of trouble one day!". Jamie was now sat down at the table, waiting for me to sit down with her.

"So, I hear you and Morgana broke up? Are you ok?" . I think the sarcastic smile that crept over my face gave away my feelings before actually having to say them. "Why wouldn't I be? In fact, it is delightful to be single once more. I can have any woman I want with no strings attached, I shall be living the dream!". Jamie smurked at me, her eyes told me she disapproved, but she also seemed amused. "If you say so Thorn" she finally replied, before we went on to talk about other things and catch up on the last few weeks.

Jamie left about 2 hours later, triggering my temptation for a bottle of beer. Just as I stood up, my mobile vibrated in my jacket pocket.

It was work. What could they possibly want on a Friday evening? "Hey Thor, it's Chris. We need to talk". I was astonished by the next ten minutes of the conversation. Astonished, and felt a little sick.

Being told I couldn't have this dream job anymore unless I looked more like a family guy and had my wife back made me feel like someone had just kicked me square in the balls! What on earth was I going to do??

"Hey Morgana, sweety its me, we need to talk...." ....

Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 6:31 PM
yay ur back!!!
Page 2 of 2