Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 4:54 PM Last edited by SpArKs : 2nd Dec 2005 at 4:56 PM. Reason: Typo - Story of my life..

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Hi! Cant find where to post this NEW PATCH!
Hi :wave:

I've been visiting this for a while and truely enjoy it and the hard work people do to feed my download addiction. :bandit: I have NOT seen this mentioned in any other posts so ill add it here.

Last night I found this...
The Sims 2 patch v1.0.0.1022 - patch

Electronic Arts has quietly released a new patch (local US mirror ~ 23.7MB) for The Sims 2, updating the 3D virtual life simulation sequel by Maxis to version 1.0.0.1022. As before, this release updates both CD-ROM and DVD editions, but details on the changes are not available this time. The 23.7MB patch can also be found on 3DGamers, WP.

See for yourself and where to download the new patch.

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=20330

I have installed it but have not tried to load my game yet.

Cheers!
SpArKs
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 5:11 PM
It looks like the same patch that's been out for a while but someone who's been living under a rock (not you SpArKs) just found out about it. I may be wrong but the bug fixes look the same.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eddief66
It looks like the same patch that's been out for a while but someone who's been living under a rock (not you SpArKs) just found out about it. I may be wrong but the bug fixes look the same.

hehe I could very well be the one on under the rock but I'm very up to date with my Sims game. :p

Its a Patch for the Sims 2 not the explantion packs. My version went from 1.0.0.999 to 1.0.0.1022.

I've been going to this site for long long time he's pretty good on his patches, updates, demo's ect. its a gaming site. He has not yet post what the patch fixes yet so to that I'm sure what it fixes.

I should go play see if I notice anything.