Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:37 AM
Default Lot Help needed because Clean Installer holds a grudge
I'm really sorry to ask this, but can someone check my lot package with Clean Installer?

This program will not work on my computer, but I was hoping to get a lot uploaded for the Maternity and Beyond theme. Clean Installer hates me for some reason I'll never understand...

It's CC-light. Slig's illuminated signs, Suza's clothes mesh, and a downtown urban awning.

Thanks.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Burrito Babies.zip (5.90 MB, 10 downloads) - View custom content

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 5:55 AM
I'll have a look. You will need to tell me exactly what recolours you need as unused recolours are not allowed to be uploaded.
As you can see there are a lot of unused recolours in that, even on full there are more files than what I can show. You should also post and ask for help to get CI working on your computer. This might be better in Creator Feedback.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 6:02 AM Last edited by AliaD85 : 25th Aug 2017 at 6:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I'll have a look. You will need to tell me exactly what recolours you need as unused recolours are not allowed to be uploaded.
As you can see there are a lot of unused recolours in that, even on full there are more files than what I can show. You should also post and ask for help to get CI working on your computer.
Thank you so much!

I looked at the uploaded picture. The only sign recolors needed for the illuminated signs are the book shop and the toy store signs. The only recolor for the urban awning is the darkwood. Everything else such as the clothing recolors look as they should!

And Mootilda actually tried to help me fix Clean Installer. We tried everything, but that program seriously just hates my computer.

Edit: This is also why I rarely download lots. I can't see what's in them!

It's a delicate balance.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 7:52 AM
I will remove those and see if I can show all of it, as I was saying above not all of the files are shown on that picture, they carried on further.

Okay take another look now.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:04 PM
I will remove those and see if I can show all of it, as I was saying above not all of the files are shown on that picture, they carried on further.

Okay take another look now.
That's perfect. That's everything.

Thank's so much, Jo. I'm sorry I even had to ask and bother anyone. I even tried Clean Installer again, and it still won't work on my computer. Again thank you!

It's a delicate balance.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 12:37 AM
So you are using every recolour shown there? If that is correct I will upload it back here for you.

Glad to help

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 3:51 AM
So you are using every recolour shown there? If that is correct I will upload it back here for you.

Glad to help
You are an amazing help. Thanks Jo!

It's a delicate balance.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 3:58 AM
Okay here is your file, I just added a 1 on the end of the name so as not to not confuse things.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  BurritoBabiesExpressNow1.rar (2.54 MB, 12 downloads) - View custom content

~Call me Jo~