Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2004 at 1:25 AM
Default What version or how long
How long or how many versions of the sims well it take tell where off the square grid building mode with the sims, it seems where limited to squares and rectangle lots only, hasn't maxis explored the option of round or oval lots, in the real world house are on corner lots, with narrow drive ways and path ways going to the house, and we build house's at different degrees in angles, not in rule with the lot or road , a round house or oval house and pools would be very awesome to have, maxis needs to think outside the box literally, I'd like some more building option brought forward by maxis, guess it well be the sims24 well see them finally get off the grid shaped building technic, by that version well probably have modded the sims enough to make are own none grid, square rectangled lots, pools etc hopefully, one can only dream!, so what do you people think or what in your next sims building technic abilitys would be!. ?! !dodge !amazed

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die,So let me live my life the way I want to!.-J.Hendrix
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies