Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:21 AM
Default building now and later
hope this is in the right place

if i
start game in town a on empty lot
build home on empty lot in town a
move to town b
do stuff while time passes
move back to town a

is my home that i built before i moved still on the empty lot or is the empty lot back

no i am not asking about travel or mods used...just base game stuff

is the house i built still on that lot or is the lot going to be empty again as it was at start up
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:31 AM
This probably just belongs in the main forums, more people there and they might even play the game
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
This probably just belongs in the main forums, more people there and they might even play the game

i just want to know whether building persists after moving away as far as the building remaining in the world

i realize that any sim starting a new game is going to see the world the way it was created

if they edit that world and move away and then at some time later return to that town do their creations in that town still exist when they move back or does it revert to the way it was when they moved there to begin with

i am pretty sure that has little to do with game play

open a town as it is
edit it
move away
move back

is it still edited or back to original

the sim in question isn;t even playing at all just editing...
dodgy builder
#4 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 12:19 PM
I just know that if you kick someone out of the house in edit town, not moving them as with those game options. The house just stays the way it was. I made an apartment building though and had to delete some NPC's living there when I got back in, and the fridge is probably full of stuff.
mature minion
retired moderator
#5 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 3:46 PM
When you say move away, where are you moving to and how? If you go to the main menu and open another world then no, your lot will not still be there.