Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:08 PM Last edited by Minaki : 2nd Jul 2013 at 2:31 PM.
Progress so far:

(click for full size)

I need to fully decorate both the garage and this entrance floor, cause as soon as I place down the floor on the upper level, I'll no longer be able to edit the bottom levels (I keep hitting the "go down a level" button, but once the grid is closed, it won't go further down)

edit: this may take at least a couple days or so to finish cause I have so much custom content that I decided to first organize everything in collections for me to then have an easier time decorating the whole building
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dantes
The game dont allow that. It's impossible. You'll always get a four steps up to the ground..

Not any more, since 1.55

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 8:52 PM
I came across this problem, any idea how to fix it? It's gonna take me way longer to furnish the floors if I don't have things separated by folders :/
Page 2 of 2