Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 7:05 PM
Default WCIF these houses and objects -pictured
I have these houses in my game but have lost the custom content that came with them. The first was called Grandma's House or Grandma's Cottage. It originally had a lot more trees and shrubs.

These two were by the same creator. This is a rear view showing in river swimming areas. The one on the left was called Lake like live - Love take give. The one on the right was named Boatman's Call.

I would like to find this fence which I think came from 11 Dots which apparently is gone. I would also like to find any other building materials from that site. Nothing at Sims Graveyard and booty only has the pay stuff.

Looking for this dining chair

And last but not least, I had several wrought iron or screen type recolors of Numenors window walls which I have lost. Also grill or patterned recolors of Rgiles transparent floor. Have checked MTS2 and they are not there. I have no pics of these.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 7:23 PM
Seems I have 11Dots entire site. I'll see what I can do about getting it uploaded to the graveyard.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 8:22 PM
Both links to the Exchange: Lake like live-love take give

corvi also has a Boatman's Call posted there. I can't tell from the images if it's a match.
#4 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 10:20 PM
I have a lot of glass/transparent floors by Frillen. You can get the whole set here:
Sims2You

look under this: "32 gennemsigtige glas fliser!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 2:09 AM
Bluesoup: I'll look forward to that Sims Graveyard posting.

Mangaroo: Those are indeed both hers. I knew they were by the same person but couldn't reember who. And I had checked her site finding others I was missing but not those. Never thought to look on the Exchange since I never download there.

SalixTree: Some great floors there. Even better ones in the gulvflisen. I don't know if I had those before but the one with wood bars will be perfect for making a patio trellis roof.

Big thanks to all three of you.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#6 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 2:55 AM
Grandma's House is by Nohan at Sims Crossing. Unfortunately, the lot no longer seems to be available for download there. (Lest you think I'm talking crazy, you can see the landscaped version in this update announcement thread at Exnem.) Fortunately, Nohan is still creating at Sims Crossing -- perhaps contact her there?