Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 8:47 PM
Auto-fulfill Needs for TS3
WCIF an auto-fulfill mod for TS3 that works exactly the same as the auto-fulfill button in TS4? Thanks much!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 5:30 AM
I wouldn't know what TS4 buttons do, but NRaas MasterController has a Max Motives command under MC > Sim > Intermediate (MC Cheats module required). Would that be close enough?

If you want their motives to stay fulfilled, then under NRaas that would require StoryProgression and its Stasis function on SP > Sim (Household, Caste, Town) Options or, for more flexibility, Static Needs (the latter requires the SP Extra module).
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I wouldn't know what TS4 buttons do, but NRaas MasterController has a Max Motives command under MC > Sim > Intermediate (MC Cheats module required). Would that be close enough?

If you want their motives to stay fulfilled, then under NRaas that would require StoryProgression and its Stasis function on SP > Sim (Household, Caste, Town) Options or, for more flexibility, Static Needs (the latter requires the SP Extra module).

I believe they're talking about how, if you click the icon next to the hunger meter, your Sim will automatically head over to the nearest fridge/grill/plate of food/etc to fulfill that need.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 4:12 PM Last edited by sirrena : 14th Jan 2019 at 6:50 PM.
Correct me if Im wrong but i think that that's the same case in Sims 3 you click on the moodlets though insted of the need bar and your sim heads out to fill those needs.
Might be wrong though. >>
I know for the tired moodlet sometimes they choose to take a nap instead of sleeping. -_-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spiderses
I believe they're talking about how, if you click the icon next to the hunger meter, your Sim will automatically head over to the nearest fridge/grill/plate of food/etc to fulfill that need.

That's right! Thanks for explaining it better. This function is something that I enjoy in TS4 that I wish TS3 had. My sims are in a big house and the kitchen is far from my usual focused location. It's just a pain to hover your mouse all the way to the kitchen to click on the fridge. Since autonomy is not perfect this is a nice and simple fix.

If there's no TS3 mod that does this, I wish I could create one but I don't know how to. I wish I could also create a mod that allows you to adjust the level of hunger which they can start preparing food .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
Correct me if Im wrong but i think that that's the same case in Sims 3 you click on the moodlets though insted of the need bar and your sim heads out to fill those needs.
Might be wrong though. >>
I know for the tired moodlet sometimes they choose to take a nap instead of sleeping. -_-

Just as @Spiderses explained it.
Inventor
#7 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 1:09 AM
You click the moodlets in sims 3. If hungry, you click the hungry moodlet and the sims goes to eat. Dirty? Same story, click the dirty moodlet and sim goes to shower. Try it, no mods needed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:47 PM Last edited by lon7617 : 14th Jan 2019 at 6:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
You click the moodlets in sims 3. If hungry, you click the hungry moodlet and the sims goes to eat. Dirty? Same story, click the dirty moodlet and sim goes to shower. Try it, no mods needed.

Never tried that. I'll try it later. Thanks.

<<<<After trying>>>>

YES. It works. Although you need to wait for the moodlet to appear before you can do it. That's good enough for me. Thanks much!