Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 1:17 AM
How cute are they: :3

Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisowska

I absolutely adore her. Is she available to download? I love her
Field Researcher
#53 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:19 PM

Albus and Aria's oldest grandchild, Mathias (black hair) just hit teenage years with his childhood friend, Rex.

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#54 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 10:44 PM
Madison has aged up to a teen and I adore her.
I feel like time is flying though - I want to get her a first relationship and she's nearly a young adult.
She adores music - she's skilled in violin and I'm building up her singing.
She can't get the hang of her chopsticks though...

Instructor
#55 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 6:50 PM

While all these teens are standing around in this thread not doing much, I've got mine trying to spy on an evil regime and help others find smart ways to topple it. This is Tabby, Sarah, and Tobias from Swappernetters - which I'll admit, came out resembling Mirror's Edge a bit more than I originally intended it to.
Space Pony
#56 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 10:07 AM
My teenage Sims are always wandering around past curfew but when I control them all they do is eat sleep and go to school

Quote: Originally posted by BulldozerIvan

While all these teens are standing around in this thread not doing much, I've got mine trying to spy on an evil regime and help others find smart ways to topple it. This is Tabby, Sarah, and Tobias from Swappernetters - which I'll admit, came out resembling Mirror's Edge a bit more than I originally intended it to.
Stupid people are stupid
#57 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 2:38 PM
Teen triplets Deon, Duke and Deirdre

Deon:

Duke:

Deirdre:
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 9:14 PM
Half-alien girl Callie, the youngest of five sisters

Field Researcher
#59 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CasperTheFriendlyGhost
Half-alien girl Callie, the youngest of five sisters

Those eyes are gorgeous. I can never seem to get eye CC to work in my game.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 10:07 PM
Here's another teen Octavia. I just love naming my sims after my favorite show characters... lol

Lab Assistant
#61 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 6:33 PM
Lily Grace

Lab Assistant
#62 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 9:49 AM
Beach Boi
Aaron Devitt

Scholar
#63 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 7:49 AM
Tummyza your skins look amazing and really give life to your sims!

Here is my teens that I've made over, they were townies:

Amar

Charlie (in Custom CAS)

Brady

All were teen townies, I made them over and kept their features, but merely tweaked them to make them look more human.
Scholar
#64 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 6:39 PM
Teenage Olivia Kim-Lewis did get a little hungry and decided to make some burgers. She managed to set the BBQ on fire in the process but she did put the flames out, still balancing the burger in her right hand. Clever girl!

And to top it of she immediately made a selfie. Whit the burgers in her hand...

Scholar
#65 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 11:26 AM Last edited by Mrmo : 31st Dec 2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: One pic added
So, what do you think? What do you think about the "girlfriend to be" from young (teenager) Malcolm Landgraab? I love how she turned out! This was a premade family in Oasis Springs named Blomqvist and the girls name is Jenny. I did change the appearance of all the family members and did not care about overdoing this girl. Yes, she IS a teenager. I have been changing Malcolm's traits and aspiration so he's now a nicer kid then before. Otherwise I would not be playing him at all.

Edit: decided to add one more pic.

Warning! Rant of the day/week/year: I just hate it how all the premade in the Swedish version of the Sims series have Swedish names. I'm friggin hate it! It's an American game! I did purchase the TS3 University Life from a German online shop and all the premade students had English names. So it's possible. But here in Sweden it's not.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Mar 2020 at 7:31 PM
Meet Mercy Collins, the first born daughter of my current legacy challenge sims

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:40 PM
And here's Josephine Collins, Mercy's rebellious younger sister

Lab Assistant
#68 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 11:24 AM
My current LC's 3rd gen (fraternal) twins

Lexi

and Lena

Lab Assistant
#69 Old 17th Aug 2020 at 2:15 PM
The 4 teens in my current household: In order of age, Cody, Lewis, Chester and Madeleine.

Cody:

Lewis:

Chester:

Madeleine:
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 7:56 PM
It's been a while but here's Malia Maines

Page 3 of 3