Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2023 at 6:25 AM Last edited by haleigh27 : 9th Aug 2023 at 6:46 AM.
Default Only my most recent mods will load. EDIT: More info. pckg files deleted.
All of my mods were working perfectly well and then I added a few more to my collection and all of a sudden all of the old mods disappeared. I removed the new mods but now there aren't any mods showing up in my game at all. I do have mods enabled. I suspect that it is an issue with the cloud as I have had issues with it before. However, I check the files on the cloud and everything is there. I'm about to chuck my computer out the window as this is the second time that I have had an issue with a save recently. Previously, my entire save had completely disappeared so I started over. Any advice or ideas? The mods disappearing make this save completely different and I can't continue with it. I just want to play this sims

Edit: After further investigation, I discovered that my mod folder now only contains file folders. All of the content inside of the folders have completely disappeared. Anyone know why/how?