Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 11:33 PM
◄"Girlfriend of Savior"► A challenge.
This challenge is centered around a lesbian love story. So if you for some reason have a problem with that then I would find another challenge.
I am from Spain and I do not speak perfect English! I do not mind you correcting me if you do it nicely

This mod is REQUIRED for this challenge! http://modthesims.info/d/500862 Download the "Pregnancy lengths" And then move the 21daypregnancy into your mods folder. leave or noleave, it doesn't matter. NRAAS WOOHOOER IS ALSO RECOMMENDED.
This challenge is rated T for the following. Alcohol reference, Violent reference, suggestive themes.
have fun. xD

BACK STORY
Your name is ______. It means "lucky". You know you where named wrong, however. You used to be the daughter of an upper middle class couple, And you had a fiancee named James that famous people would be jealous of. You where so happy... So you thought. But 3 months before your wedding you where attacked by your VERY drunk fiancee and his friends. You don't entirely remember it because you where treated so violent that you passed out. After a lot of fighting the next day and him giving you the entire "Its your fault" Speech, you finally gave in and forgave him, or as you where told "Yourself." 3 Months later on the eve of your wedding however you found out you where pregnant. Exited about it you rushed off to tell your fiancee the news. Then you soon found out that he was not so "Enthusiastic" About the baby after he gave you a black eye for not aborting the baby, He finally told you it was either the baby or him. Needless to say you could take no more and chose the baby. Going home that day you find one suitcase with a few clothes in it out on the front porch with a note reading: "We heard that you cheated on James with another man and you got pregnant because of it. Don't try and deny it because he just called. You are no longer our daughter and if we see you again we will make sure that the stupid baby gets taken away!" You spend the next few weeks rummaging through garbage and living in a cardboard box in what you can only hope is a safe place. You have no future for yourself and your child.... its hopeless. But then, out of the blue like an angel An amazing woman named _____ greets you, and seeing that your about 4 months pregnant guesses your story.
She smiles a crimson smile and tells you the following, "You can live with me... I have enough room. But on one condition...." You ask with hope, "What?"
Simply that you become my personal slave... That's all. Don't worry, I won't ask much of you." She tells you keeping her smile.
You stare wide eyed at her and ask "Uhmmm.... What?" That's the only normal reaction you can think of.
She repeats herself "You become my personal slave. This includes doing whatever I say, and never leaving the house. That is until the baby is born, Then I will set you free. After that you and you child are free to stay as long as you wish. Its your choice but I highly doubt that a life on the streets is what you want for your child..." You think it over, and she doesn't look like anyone that would wish harm on you.... And your desperate. You except. Thus your life begins!

I'm so sorry that was so long. I hope your still here... And if you are, then thank you

CREATE-A-SIM
First create your first female. She needs to be a YA! She can look how ever you want, But remember her name means lucky, here's a link to a list of names that mean lucky if you need help! I would keep her kinda thin however due to the fact she's been living off of the streets for at leased a month.

The next YA woman should look like a middle class woman. She needs to have a name that has something to do with love/beauty/or something like so. Also very lovely and her traits should probably be something of a kind but sexy seducer of sorts.
As soon as you get into your game you need to get her pregnant. I would do this quickly by going to some random house and find a YA guy, then using "testingcheatsenabled" and raising the relationship all the way by dragging the relationship bar, then romantic it up until you are pregnant. After that set the relationship back. Why your here raise the relationship up with your mistress to friend. If you have a mod that does this easier then bless your face.

BUILD BUY
use motherload to give yourself all the money you need. Remember she is around middle class/ Upper middle class. That means just a normal house. If you hate building then I recommend you download a house. I'l list some below. ^^ but if you choose to build then here are the requirements.
3 Bedrooms. Your room needs to be beside your mistresses. The spare is for any guests.
The house should be easy to move in, and have a nice reading/sitting room. Using familyfunds or whatnot put your funds at 10,000$ and refresh it everytime it gets low. she has a steady income because of her "Job."

CHORE LIST
Morning:
Make breakfast and have some with your mistress
Clean the dishes
greet her away (on work days.)
make any beds

Noon:
Spend time with mistress in reading room (On days off.)
Free time! (You can use it to do whatever you like. But remember you must stay in the house.)

Night:
Make sure the mistresses bed is made before she climbs in.
Keep mistress company in her bed through the night. (do this Every other day. You can just sleep, or do other things.... >.>)
Sleep in your bed (on nights you aren't with the mistress.)

Anytime:
Clean whatever is dirty, and keep the beds made and trash taken out.
Do not repair anything. Call a repair man. Your pregnant after all.

Once the mistress free's you, you no longer have to do this. But you can if you want....

RULES:
Make sure over time you get your romance with the mistress up. This is a love story, Like I said.
You can only marry her after you are free.
You can choose when your free to leave the house and her if you want, or stay and raise the child together.
Once the child is born, you must teach it everything and never let it grow up wrong!!!
The mistresses work can be anything, but use tesingcheatsenabled and shift click the mailbox to set her career level to level 5!
No cheats other then what I just told you to use. xD
Of course you can never leave the house, but your mistress can.
If you fail to complete a task don't worry, for the most part your forgiven.
No going to the future, or becoming any supernatural blah blah, Your a human so deal. Your child however.... xD
You can repeat this challenge through as many generations as you want.
You must have at the least one guest sleep over every week! ^^
when your set free you can go anywhere also.
If you complete your chores early you have free time ^^
Make sure to post pictures!!! I wanna see so badly, you don't HAVE to... but... pleeeease?!?

MOD LINKS
here are some cool houses if you hate building.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=526451- A perfect little house. You will need to convert the 2nd living room into the sitting room, it wont take much.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=526241 Another house with more modern flare.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=525421 Another cute house. ^^
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=524548 One more adorable house for you xD
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=521021 last house.

Have fun okay? I also wanna mention that I am SO sorry if anyone finds this offensive. I don't know how they could, But if you do I is sorry D:
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 12:32 AM
I have to say, I quite like this. It adds an interesting flair to the idea of a lesbian relationship in the Sims. I for one don't often play with this style of gameplay, although I'm totally cool with it in real life. I think that when I get the chance, I'll give this one a shot. It'll be cool to try something new.

Also, her parents freaking suck. Not even giving her a chance to explain her side of the story? How rude. Oh well. It's the Sims. Anything can happen, lol.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OkamiFukuro
I have to say, I quite like this. It adds an interesting flair to the idea of a lesbian relationship in the Sims. I for one don't often play with this style of gameplay, although I'm totally cool with it in real life. I think that when I get the chance, I'll give this one a shot. It'll be cool to try something new.

Also, her parents freaking suck. Not even giving her a chance to explain her side of the story? How rude. Oh well. It's the Sims. Anything can happen, lol.

Thank you! I personally am not a lesbian either, but I have no problem with them. I actually know parents like that LOL
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OkamiFukuro

Yeah Me too! Although I'm not a lesbian and i'm also not interested in these type of stories this one just pops out at me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowFlakeGamer
Yeah Me too! Although I'm not a lesbian and i'm also not interested in these type of stories this one just pops out at me!

Good! I'm glad it does ^^ I hope you have fun if you try it~