Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 4:22 AM Last edited by jazzem : 10th Jan 2010 at 4:38 AM.
Default "Jar" Legacy... lets work together?
In another thread of mine, RavenSkye mentioned a "jar Legacy" that had been done for Sims2, so i have been trying to put one together. However im running dry.... (not my idea, just me trying to adapt it :P)

So i thought we could work together and come up with a nice bit list of sim events that we could put in our jars that way if we get bored we can pull one out (or we can make ourselves rules like one per sim week)

so heres my list so far.

Pee in public
Die in a fire
Drown
Die of starvation
Have the biggest fire you can
get garlic breath
skip work/work
get fat
go spend all your money on grocerys!
increase handiness to level 1 and tinker with everything!
go to the park and flirt with everyone
become desolate and stir-crazy (dont leave the house)
you have the flu! You must stay in the house all day and do nothing (effectively lose a day)
Hands off for one sim day.
have a bad party
go resurect a ghost
make illigitimate children, then move them in once they have grown up!
work hard for a sim week
delete your fridge for a week
become enemies with your spouse, but they must still live together and share a room.
have an affair, and move in your lover, try and keep both your lover and your spouse happy and have as little jealousy as possible!
lock your sim in with a new plant and see if they last till it produces fruit!
kill a sim child
have your sims do something out of character (eg:a good sim pick a fight, a mean sim apologise and make friends)
make an enemy then try to turn the relationship around and marry that enemy.

thats a few of my ideas and some ideas i have found elsewhere.

Please help me add more!!!! And hope you like it!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 7:32 PM
Nice ideas. Since I got AwesomeMod I've been focussing on neighborhoods more than households, but this reminds me I haven't fully tested all the features yet.

* Don't allow your sims to wash for 7 days.

* Remove all phones from lot and inventories (is it possible to take away cell phones?)

* Trap an unwanted neighbor in a sealed room. Kill the Oldster brigade caused by Natural story progression?

* Move your spouse to an unrelated household for a week and see what Story progression made of them. (Add to Active Household cheat)

*Delete all "fun objects" and replace them with teddy bears. Teddy Bears Everywhere.

* Move an entire 2nd family into your active household without adding rooms, items or money.

*Turn a family member their favorite color: all clothes, hair and accessories.

*Have a ghost baby out of wedlock.

*Move in a NPC or Neighbor to be a live in maid. Don't allow them to have any fun, social or leave the house.

*Destroy all beds, chairs, couches on the lot.

*Marry a spouse. Kill them off. Your sims can only have romantic interactions with their dead spouse.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:39 PM
hahahah love the idea of having romantic interactions with your dead spouse. Heres a few more i have come up with (and found) in the last few days!

Kill all but the eldest CHILD (not teen) they must slowly sell all their belongings to continue to survive

get to 5 mins away from death by starvation (watch on the moodlet) and then try and eat before they die!

Have a sim do nothing until they have maxed out a skill.

"live" at the gym till you max out athletic skill.

Die by tiberium (WA only)

Have both spouses have affairs then have a dinner party and them the only guests (extra challange: Have affairs with another married couple SWINGERS!)

Cook a whole bunch of group meals, seperate into single plates, and place them around the lot, keep going! See how long your sims cope (extra challange: Have "neat" sims :P)

Get a partner, then break up with them, then try and make pases at them, see if they reject you or not?

Put an NPC in a basement flat and see how long they live there???

Go change everyones names to random whaky things like Princess Banana Hammock.

Tour eveything in town as fast as you can! (theatre, meuselum (sp?), city hall etc)

Controll only your youngest sim for a day.

Make several prank calls to the emergency services.

THERES BEEN A TSUNAMI!!!! Your entire house has been destroyed, your plants have survived, you must now go to town every day and FIGHT for items, for every fight you win you may choose one item (cheap only) up to 8 fights. If you lose a fight you must sell one item. (if you win 6 fights and lose two, you get 4 items!). In one sim week the authority's get things back under control and cleaned up (you may now rebuild and buy)

THERES BEEN A TORNADO!!!! draw an imaginary line from one corner of the lot to the opposite one and delete everything (walls, floors, buy items, landscaping) about 3-4 squares on either side. Its gonna take awhile for the insurance to pay out so you must live with the holes in your house for one sim week!

(oh and with both of these you must also cheat your money down to 4000) mean arent i???

Ok keep adding ppl!!!! (and so will i!)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 6:03 AM
For the tornado one you can actually use the delete thingy.
I'd add some but I cant think right now. (STUPID HEADACHE) rofl
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bmkcp784
Nice ideas. Since I got AwesomeMod I've been focussing on neighborhoods more than households, but this reminds me I haven't fully tested all the features yet.

* Don't allow your sims to wash for 7 days.

* Remove all phones from lot and inventories (is it possible to take away cell phones?)

* Trap an unwanted neighbor in a sealed room. Kill the Oldster brigade caused by Natural story progression?

* Move your spouse to an unrelated household for a week and see what Story progression made of them. (Add to Active Household cheat)

*Delete all "fun objects" and replace them with teddy bears. Teddy Bears Everywhere.

* Move an entire 2nd family into your active household without adding rooms, items or money.

*Turn a family member their favorite color: all clothes, hair and accessories.

*Have a ghost baby out of wedlock.

*Move in a NPC or Neighbor to be a live in maid. Don't allow them to have any fun, social or leave the house.

*Destroy all beds, chairs, couches on the lot.

*Marry a spouse. Kill them off. Your sims can only have romantic interactions with their dead spouse.

no you can't take away cell phones, but you CAN stop them as soon as you see them talking.

and who/what is wedlock?

and i don't know if you can kill the... "Oldster Brigade"? but that would be an interesting quest.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:18 PM
oh, and here are MY ideas:

*try for ghost baby

*FLOOD! remaining lot (not covered by house) covered in pond! it will take 2 sim weeks to get this water sucked up

*Kids/Baby/Teens design. change old house into a rainbow of colors, those colors being the Kids, Teens, and Babies of the household's favorite colors!

*have 3 romantic interests along with wife and see how long you can keep the secret.

*don't clean/repair house for 3 sim weeks.

*remove all kids toys and replace them with books

*create a player teen

*house destroyed! whole family live at gym, park, pool, ect. for 1 sim week.

*create fire then date fireman/woman who comes. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 2:13 AM
Wedlock is Marriage, so out of wedlock babys means to parents who are not married.

can i just ask what you mean by "create a player teen?" lol love the ideas specially the flood, STIR CRAZY FAMILY LOST ALL ITS JOBS!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 2:40 PM
make a teen that has many romantic interests.

thanks for the compliment :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 11:48 PM Last edited by Heart Sims : 14th Nov 2016 at 12:45 AM.
OK I've redone this for the random number generator: (and for my personal needs )
Roll once other roll is finished. You can be the judge of this)

1 Pee in public
2 Die in a fire
3 Drown
4 Die of starvation
5 Have the biggest fire you can
6 get garlic breath
7 skip work/work
8 get fat
9 go spend all your money on groceries!
10 increase handiness to level 1 and tinker with everything!
11 go to the park and flirt with everyone :lovestruc for the day
12 become desolate and stir-crazy (don't leave the house) for a week =You can roll during this time=
13 you have the flu! You must stay in the house all day and do nothing (effectively lose a day)
14 Hands off for one sim day.
15 have a bad party
16 go resurrect a ghost (or add a ghost to active family. DON'T JUST KILL SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSE!!)
17 make illegitimate children, then move them in once they have grown up! (YA) =you can roll during this time=
18 work hard for a sim week =you can roll during this time=
19 delete your fridge for a week =you can roll during this time=
20 become enemies with your spouse, but they must still live together and share a room.
21 have an affair, try and keep both your lover and your spouse happy :lovestruc (move in with your lover if you don't have console) =you can roll during this time=
22 lock your sim in with a new plant and see if they last till it produces fruit!
23 kill a sim child (drowning works best for me)
24 have your sims do something out of character (a good sim pick a fight, a mean sim apologize and make friends)
25 make an enemy then try to turn the relationship around and marry that enemy. =You can roll during this time=
26 Kill all but the eldest CHILD (not teen) they must slowly sell all their belongings to continue to survive (You can do a teen if the SW is just going to take that kid away) =you can roll during this time=
27 get an hour away from death by starvation (watch on the moodlet) and then try to cook a meal then eat it before they die
28 Have a sim do nothing until they have maxed out a skill.
29 "live" at the gym till you max out athletic skill.
30 Have both spouses have affairs :lovestruc then have a dinner party and the lovers as the only guests (extra challenge: Have affairs with another married couple SWINGERS!) =you can roll during this time=
31 Cook a whole bunch of group meals, separate them into single plates, and place them around the lot. Keep going! See how long your sims cope (extra challenge: Have "neat" sims :P)
32 Get a partner, :lovestruc then break up with them , then try and make passes at them, see if they reject you or not?
33 Put an NPC in a basement flat and see how long they live there??? (or lock them in your house.) =you can roll during this time=
34 Go change everyone's names in your household to random whacky things like Princess Banana Hammock.
35 Tour everything in town as fast as you can! (theatre, museum, city hall etc)
36 Control only your youngest sim for a day
37 Make 20 prank calls to the emergency services in one day.
38 THERES BEEN A TSUNAMI!!!! Your entire house has been destroyed, your plants have survived, you must now go to town every day and FIGHT for items, for every fight you win you may choose one item (cheap only) up to 8 fights. If you lose a fight you must sell one item. (if you win 6 fights and lose two, you get 4 items!). In one sim week the authority's get things back under control and cleaned up (you may now rebuild and buy) =you can roll during this time=
39 THERES BEEN A TORNADO!!!! draw an imaginary line from one corner of the lot to the opposite one and delete everything (walls, floors, buy items, landscaping) about 3-4 squares on either side. Its gonna take awhile for the insurance to pay out so you must live with the holes in your house for one sim week! =you can roll during this time=
40 Don't allow your sims to wash for 7 days. (delete the showers/baths) =you can roll during this time=
41 Remove all phones from lot and inventories (silence them, don't let them use them) for the rest of that sim's life!! (if a new child gets born then they can use it, but everyone else in your household the second you roll this CANNOT use a cell phone NO EXCEPTIONS!!) =you can roll during this time=
42 Trap an unwanted neighbor in a sealed room. =you can roll during this time=
43 Move your spouse to an unrelated household for a week and see what Story progression made of them. (Add to Active Household cheat) (console: move a rando into your house (DON'T CONTROL THEM) See what they do.) =you can roll during this time=
44 Delete all "fun objects" and replace them with teddy bears. Teddy Bears Everywhere.
45 Move an entire 2nd family into your active household without adding rooms, items or money. (or as many as you can fit)
46 Turn a family member their favorite color: all clothes, hair and accessories. Skin too.
47 Have a ghost, supernatural or normal(if you don't have the expansion pack) baby out of wedlock. Keep them in your household. Have your spouse/future spouse hate them. =you can roll during this time=
48 Move in a NPC or Neighbor to be a live in maid. Don't allow them to have any fun, social or leave the house. (add to active household cheat) =you can roll during this time=
49 Destroy all beds, chairs, couches on the lot.
50 Marry a spouse. Kill them off. Your sims can only have romantic interactions with their dead spouse. (try to bring them back to life only to kill them again) =you can roll during this time=
51 try for ghost baby (or a baby with a ghost) =you can roll during this time=
52 FLOOD! remaining lot (not covered by house) covered in pond! it will take 2 sim weeks to get this water sucked up. If you can't swim in ponds, teleport inside. =you can roll during this time=
53 Kids/Baby/Teens design. change old house into a rainbow of colors, those colors being the Kids, Teens, and Babies of the household's favorite colors!
54 have 3 romantic interests along with wife and see how long you can keep the secret. =You can roll during this time=
55 don't clean/repair house for 3 sim weeks AND randomize all neat sim's traits =you can roll again during this time=
56 remove all kids toys and replace them with books
57 create a player teen :lovestruc =you can roll during this time=
58 house destroyed! whole family live at gym, park, pool, ect. for 1 sim week. =you can roll during this time=
59 create fire then date fireman/woman who comes. :lovestruc =you can roll during this time=
60 You have one week to fill up your household with babies you have birthed (if you don't have a female (YA or A) Get one quick! You're wasting time!) =you can roll during this time=
61 Choose your youngest infant (or get busy making one). This child has to learn everything in Toddler years (Skills, books, playtoy things) Everything in Child (building block table, cooking oven thing) and get on honor roll in child and teen. If they age up without doing this, they and one of their parents must die!!! =you can roll during this time=

That took sooooooo long! I hope you all will love me now! (I will add more as I/others get more ideas)