Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 9:24 AM Last edited by justJones : 13th Feb 2014 at 9:23 PM.
Default "See The World While You're Alive" Challenge
The Story

Two old lovers, who came to they're life edge. One day the husband came to his presious wife, looked her in the eye and said this:
- My dear, our time on this world is ending and i want to be sure to do everything i want to do with you!
They packed they're stuff and ready to go on an adventure!

Welcome to "See The World While You're Alive" Challenge!

(really really sorry for my bad english!! )

You WILL need World Adventures EP for this.

Rules:

1.No Cheats!(Thats obvious)
2.No Mods!(thats also obvious)
3.Have fun!(clear as day)
4.Play on Normal life span, on medium for elders.
So let's get on with the playing

1. Create a two elders(male and female) Make them look how you want.
2. Place them in a small house.
3. So then make them go on adventure!
4. You have to first go on China, when you reach 3 visa level, you are allowed to go to Al Simhara (or whatever) and when you reach 3 visa level in there you can go to France.

Goals:

1. Reach 3 visa level in every place.
2. Have a house in every place.
3. Complete everything while they are both alive.(you can complete this when there are only one alive of them)

You Lose when both of them die.

Happy siming!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2014 at 2:31 AM
Really wish I had WA. :/ oh well, if I do get it, I'll do this challenge ^_^
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 4:18 PM
I just completed this challenge with both my elders, Cletus and Gwendolyn Olvera, on Normal Lifespan (even for the elders). Gwendolyn is 89 days old and Cletus is 85 days old. It was an amazing and fun challenge. Thank you so much for the great idea!

Jenna29