Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2017 at 12:10 AM Last edited by mdsb759 : 24th May 2017 at 7:52 PM.
Default becoming/creating sim creatures
this thread is to talk about things related to sim creature conversion/creation/addition/etc.
human, alien, ghost, zombie, vampire, servo, werewolf, plantsim, bigfoot, witch/warlock.

shipped version methods::
human; created within Create-A-Sim/BodyShop or through procreation.
alien; created through alien abduction of male adults or through procreation. also created through Create-A-Sim's debug mode.
ghost; transformed through any character's death.
zombie; transformed through certain resurrections of dead characters. low payment on Paranormal's reward, a certain spell, or some chance through genie.
vampire; transformed when "bitten" by a current vampire.
servo; created through OFB's robot work station object.
werewolf; transformed through "nibble" from Leader of the Pack or through "savage" from another werewolf sim.
plantsim; transformed after spraying more than 100 times or created from an adult/elder plantsim's "Grow Plantbaby" self interaction.
bigfoot; added to household when doing "Move In" towards the one on a "Mountain" secret lot.
witch/warlock; transformed through certain Socials from either NPC witch or through a spell from another witch/warlock.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd May 2017 at 7:22 AM
After listing all the ways except for "This hacked object/debug tool can do this too!", what else did you want people to discuss here?
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd May 2017 at 3:54 PM
I want to discuss the meaning of life.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd May 2017 at 6:23 PM
According to the song, the meaning of life is a good cup of coffee. This is unfortunate, because I don't like coffee. However, based on that premise, EA should have made it possible to restore a zombie to normal Simhood by having them drink large amounts of espresso.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd May 2017 at 6:53 PM
I heard in an old legend that the meaning is not a physical thing... Its 42.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2017 at 7:13 PM
This thread is meaningless, since you already listed ways how to go through the progress of becoming/inviting as a playable occult. I might as well add to this thread with my in-depth details:
* to get abducted you must stargaze (use it at night) with Farstar e3 type. If you don't have seasons or later expansion installed, you can use the testingcheatsneabled cheat to unlock and use the "be abducted" interaction on any type of telescope.
*to get "nibble", "bitten", and "taught of the ways of..." you must established a great positive relationship with the corresponding entity that transfers the respective supernaturalism.
* Regards with zombies, the spell is called "Vivificus Zombiae", which you have to have a playable witch that has at least 9 magic level points to resurrect your sim as the undead being. As for the wishes, you must find the genie lamp and ask the genie to grant "Resurrect" wish (you'll have to rely on luck, (or "bad luck" - since that's how the game defines...)) and hope it turns out with the result of FAILURE. Lastly, using Resurrect-O-Nomitron you can resurrect the deceased sim as a zombie, but only If you pay between §998 and §4127 of the household cash.
* To craft a servo on the robot crafting station, your sim must have Golden Robotics Badge in order to build it. From there, through buy mode - put it on the floor and use the interaction on it to set its gender and from there you give it a name and click "ok".
Theorist
#7 Old 23rd May 2017 at 8:09 PM
There are also the SimsWiki and Sims Wikia maybe sometimes _
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd May 2017 at 8:34 PM
Slightly on topic: Can anyone help me in my modding thread so I can try to get Inteen to act nice with Bigfoot romance?

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=594661

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th May 2017 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueAlien
According to the song, the meaning of life is a good cup of coffee. This is unfortunate, because I don't like coffee. However, based on that premise, EA should have made it possible to restore a zombie to normal Simhood by having them drink large amounts of espresso.

But if it's anything like real life, they'll turn back into zombies as soon as the effect of the espresso wears off. They'd wake up as zombies every day, until they've had their first shot of espresso, and would need regular shots to stay human.

edit: On a completely unrelated note, I seem to have turned into a Space Pony. I approve.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 24th May 2017 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
edit: On a completely unrelated note, I seem to have turned into a Space Pony. I approve.

Now you must never post again. It only stays for a very small amount of post count.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th May 2017 at 7:53 PM
After listing all the ways except for "This hacked object/debug tool can do this too!", what else did you want people to discuss here?
edited the post.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:18 PM
Okay, talk about special creatures. I haven't played a vampire since a very brief attempt that ended in utter boredom. I just left the vampire in his house and didn't play him anymore.

But just last night, I remodeled a house (it was 73 Road to Nowhere, I always have fun rebuilding it) in Strangetown and ended up making the main floor look good for a mad scientist - and the basement into a nice place for a vampire. It was just that the basement was a perfect fit for a coffin. I vaguely planned that at some point a nice sim couple would get it for a bargain bin price and then find out why - weirdos used to live here and the place has a bad reputation.

But since I've got a crypt-and-coffin, maybe I should give vampires another try. So how do I make playing a vampire interesting?
Scholar
#13 Old 25th May 2017 at 11:42 PM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 26th May 2017 at 12:41 AM.
Vampires Make Ghouls

Vampires Bite For Hunger

Deadly Neck Bite

No Decay Indoors

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#14 Old 26th May 2017 at 12:10 AM
Sadly, unless you hack the want trees, people will start fearing becoming these creatures (or having any sim they know become a creature) unless they have Knowledge as a primary or secondary aspiration, and non-Knowledge sims will want to cure the creatures. I've haxed the want trees relating to those creatures (except zombies because blegh!) so that most aspirations will be indifferent and none will fear the life states or want to cure. Note that it's kinda risky business hacking the want trees in SimPE, so make sure you know what you're doing and BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILE!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 26th May 2017 at 8:11 AM
Vampires are boring to me because they sleep all day and their motives barely move at night, so I'll only play them with plot. For example, the Tricous used to be vampires before their death in my game, so after their ressurrection Jon Smith and Jennicor tried to regain their old power, while the younger family members, especially the teens, just want to live a normal life. One of the newly born grandchildren just became an adult and wants to inherit the vampire powers, but Jennicor is starting to have doubts.

Witch powers always run in the family and are usually gender-restricted, so if the founder witch was female, only her daughters can learn from her. Usually the oldest daughter. Exceptions are possible, but rare.

Aliens are mainly restricted to Strangetown, which has a thriving green population, mostly related to PT Smith.

Servos are boring, but one of mine decided to open a pet shelter because it likes animals. In the same vein, Bigfoot is currently running an orphanage, because children love bigfoot hugs.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 26th May 2017 at 11:18 AM
It is logical that sims once become undead they stay undead. That's how zombies are in pop-culture. Once they are turned into one, there's no way of reverting back to humans/mortals. Just take the whole walking dead as an example.
Scholar
#17 Old 26th May 2017 at 2:47 PM
Servos are boring, but one of mine decided to open a pet shelter because it likes animals. In the same vein, Bigfoot is currently running an orphanage, because children love bigfoot hugs.

YES! I have a Servo couple that are running a pet foster home. They foster elder animals. The adopt pool always seems to refill with elders, so they always have a poor, old animal to help. I may decide to have them train animals and then resell them with a home business. Not sure yet, because townies that buy animals go right back into the adopt pool but then again I would do that anyway, so this way I could make more money.

AND if I infect one with Lycanthropy they would train the animals faster...

*goes to load game*

Forum Resident
#18 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:18 PM
Werewolf-Servo... "FINALLY-I-AM-JUST-AS-FLUFFY-AS-MY-ANIMAL-FRIENDS. THIS-EMOTION-MUST-BE-JOY."
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:22 PM
4 "base" creatures::
-human
-alien
-servo
-Bigfoot

6 become-able creatures::
-ghost
-zombie
-vampire
-werewolf
-plantsim
-witch/warlock
the last 4 are cure-able in shipped version; through a corresponding potion.
ghost kind of cure-able in shipped version; through resurrection.
zombie; cure-able through at least hacks. if in shipped version, probably through the testingcheatsenabled cheat.

creature combinations.
from my understanding, human/alien/servo can become any of the become-able creatures in shipped version.
Bigfoot; werewolf & plantsim are excluded in shipped version.

custom skin/eyes; not entirely sure, but I think the game would consider those characters as human unless the custom skin/eye is used in a mult-PT set or in a multi Ideal Plantsim set.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 27th May 2017 at 1:46 AM
Scholar
#21 Old 27th May 2017 at 1:51 AM
I once made an alien/plantsim/zombie/vampire/werewolf/witch hybrid. I still have her, actually.

She is...interesting looking.

Mad Poster
#22 Old 27th May 2017 at 3:47 AM
DezzyBoo, do you have a pic of her by chance?
Scholar
#23 Old 27th May 2017 at 4:43 AM Last edited by DezzyBoo : 27th May 2017 at 5:57 AM.
Edit: Got one!

Hm...this is disappointing. She looks more like a PlantSim/Vampire more than anything else. It is night, even though I switched to day to take the pic, and she is fully lycan here.

I do have invisible vampire skin so that took some bite out and a custom PlantSim skin so...yeah, maybe those got in my way. I can try to make another with no skin defaults. The hair can't be changed! It won't let me...and it won't give me back the leafy hair either...

At any case, the idle animations are the funniest. She goes from moaning and groaning to hissing to growling to thinking of brains to cackling and rubbing her hands (evil witch). She literally doesn't stop moving while she stands. Her walk is a shuffling werewolf that sometimes shields its teeth. It's hysterical. Truly a work of genius, EAxis.

She lives in a tiny shack that has all her PlantSim needs. I load her to test out new mods and objects. As for a personal life, she doesn't have one yet. It's really hard to take care of her due to conflicting creature needs.

Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th May 2017 at 6:08 AM
lol That's amazing! I imagine she would indeed be somewhat difficult to keep alive...
Page 1 of 2