Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Sunbee : 1st Mar 2013 at 4:58 PM. Reason: Widespot link!
Default What did you do with the Widespot characters?
Edit: For now, you can get Widespot here: http://penigriffin.blogspot.com/2013/02/genesis.html

Well, it was suggested, and I, for one, am curious. So if you've played or are playing Peni Griffin's Widespot neighborhood, do please share.

I played a day through each household, starting with the Beaches. Daytona and Hamilton went to work, the kids did their homework and went to school. Sandy threw up and threw a party. Scot, Dixie, Rhett, Penny, Junior and Goldie came. Candy walked by and was greeted. Ginny brought Woody home from school, causing them to become best friends, but heart-farted over Scot while falling in love with Woody. Rocky came home and hid in his room from the party. Sandy popped and the party ended up good. Hamilton and Daytona got home, Daytona wanted a skill point and needed one in charisma, Hamilton played SKS. Hamilton and Sandy ended the day slow-dancing in the living room. Noticeably absent was any interest from Sandy in Rhett.
From there I went to the Weiss' house, where Woody and Penny both found jobs. Woody is in music and Penny is following in her dad's footsteps in science for now. Dixie came home from school with Woody, and Woody dearly wanted a second love and a first kiss. And a makeout. Dixie was obliging. Penny popped and got a mechanical skill point she wanted. After Dixie left, Woody tried to talk Goldie into a date, but she turned him dow. Ginny was happy to date, though, and got her first kiss and makeout. (Woody's LTW is 20 loves. There aren't enough girls in town for that!) Skye started the night out on the telescope, but when Penny got up from a much needed nap, they challenged each other to a race to the next logic point at the chess board--Penny's social was tanked. And when I left them at 6 am, they both had a hair left on the meter.
Next were the Harts. Goldie got her dad to give her homework help, but didn't manage to finish it before school. Candy was exhausted and went straight to bed. Rhett wanted to learn physiology in his jammies. Valentine wanted a skill point, I let him get one in cooking. Penny wandered by, and since they were best friends and Valentine wanted to fall in love with her, he greeted her. He tried to goose her and she wasn't having any of that. Dixie came home with Goldie, too, and Goldie's fun was tanked as well as her aspiration. The only thing she wanted that was easy was a sports party. No sports were watched by anyone during the party. She invited Ginny and Woody, and Dixie and Woody promptly took ACR to the hottub, so Goldie and Ginny had an epic water balloon fight. Candy called up Junior for a date. Rhett figured out that Penny was in the house and had a date. The teens hit up the bar. Valentine called up Mary for a date-notable mainly for Mary's persistent get engaged to Junior want.. Scot called Goldie to chat, and the party ended as a roof raiser. Goldie took a nap, then called up Scot to sneak out. Sandy let herself in at some point. Goldie came back after a good time out, and wanted a bowl of mac and cheese.
Next up were the Manns. Junior got a job in Intelligence. I tried to figure out why Junior is furious with Mary. Junior went to work, Lana and Rich acted like sims with more bolts than they have (two--her turn off randomized as workaholics and I left it). Lana hired a butler and made money offering financial advise. Junior got a promotion and wanted to get a skill point he needed for the next promotion, then to cook hotdogs. He tried to ask Mary over, but she wouldn't, so then he invited all the Lands through Scot, but I didn't look at the clock and Mary bailed on arrival with the kids. I summoned her back in frustration. Hot dogs were eaten, Rich came home, and Mary confessed to Junior that she's pregnant. Junior replied: "Oh, that's okay. So do you think I'm hot?" Mary does, very much so, and they ended the evening with a kiss.
At the Lands, Scot hit Mary up for homework help. Dixie called for scholarships which made her parents happy, and then everyone went to school/work except for Mary and Dixie. Mary wanted to get engaged both to Junior and to Valentine. She invited Junior over, since they have more bolts. Dixie is past Inteen's high school graduation age, so she sat down at the piano to earn another scholarship. Rich came by to take the Land's paper, Mary and Jr. ignored him. Then they wet inside to the sofa, changed into undies, and went up to three bolts. Scot came in to show Mary his A+ and quickly decided to make himself scarce. Junior never rolled the want to get engaged to Mary, but he sure didn't say no when she asked. Mary popped, Goldie came home with Scot and was amenable to all those family sim teen wants, fall in love, first kiss. Scot also got a job, in dance. Then Goldie went and flirted with Junior, causing her to fall in love with him but not vice versa, which Mary and Scot, thankfully, ignored. Sometime in the middle of all this Dixie fulfilled a want to eat spaghetti which rolled to a Quigly scholarship, and now she's set in high gold to leave for college. The little guys came home and crashed, and the elders came home and skilled. Scot spent some time at the chess board.
That was Friday. Saturday looks to be interesting. Dixie and the others will attend Brainiana by Mootilda, and I'm open to name suggestions for the babies and partner suggestions for Dixie and others. This is an empty AGS, so only the Widespot sims live here.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 8:35 PM
I would share, if I knew where to acquire this neighborhood...

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Site Helper
#3 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 9:57 PM
Peni is having problems getting it submitted because of the upload queue downtime. In the interim, you might be able to get it by sending a private message to Peni Griffin

I'm sure that Sunbee will add a link to the upload thread as soon as it is accepted by MTS.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 12:20 AM
As far as names go, will Mary be giving birth before or after she becomes Mary Mann? It makes a difference to the available awful puns.

For what it's worth, in my full game Mary's daughter is Rhein (I only realized afterwards I should have gone with Grace; how I got all the way through building that family without coming up with that name is beyond me), Candy's is a son named Arden, Penny's is a daughter named Laika, and Sandy's is a son named Wallys, which is an obscure archeology joke, Wally's Beach being a site in Canada.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 1:48 AM Last edited by Sunbee : 19th Feb 2013 at 4:48 AM. Reason: Not double posting.
After, but the twins will be Lands. Grace is good, though, I like that as much as I like Dixie. Rhein would be so appropriate for one of Scot's eventual children. (He's a six kids family sim.) Mary will, I'm sure, have many, many more children, as befits a family sim. Plus with Rich and Lana's wants for Junior to get engaged, I'm sure that'll be followed by marriage and babies, and I doubt very much that Mary's folks ever met a potential baby they didn't want.
And yes, as soon as I see it up somewhere as a permanent link, whether here at MTS or if Peni finds another host, I'll link to it.

Edit:
Ginny got the flu. So much for the Beachs doing anything on Saturday. Well, Daytona spent the day glued to the piano rolling numbered creativity point wants, and several of the family fulfilled 5 best friends wants on the phone, and Hamilton got a promotion, but that was it. Fortunately Ginny got over it at 5 am.
Penny decided that she is marrying Rhett, and asked him. He said yes, so they're engaged. Woody took off to the community lots, picked up a cell phone and slow danced with Ginny at the General Store, then met Scot at the pool. In the background, Rhett got made out with by Sandy Beach, then he got Daytona and Lana to sit in the hottub with him up until he got struck by lightening. Scot came home with Woody and hung out until Skye kicked him and Rhett out well after midnight. Scot and Woody are best buds, and Woody nobly refrained from rolling wants more inappropriate than best friends for Scot's girlfriend Goldie. Scot in turn managed not to punch Woody in the face for telling him what Woody and Dixie did in the Hart hot tub. Some things are best not mentioned over bologna sandwiches, but Woody hasn't figured that out yet.

Edit again: Thought you might enjoy a picture of Dixie in college and the guy I'm hoping she'll fall for, Lija Parsons. He's a favorite of mine-his mom is my trailer park founder, and his dad is a pre-made, any guesses as to which?
Screenshots

#6 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 9:49 PM Last edited by BeckyBoo8 : 22nd Feb 2013 at 10:07 PM.
I've just downloaded this town and I've looked around just the neighborhood.
Haha, I like how the Makeout Spot blends in well with the trees and I only found it by moving the mouse around the screen exploring the town.
The houses are cool! I just wish that there were about two empty homes for future families.
All of the Sims look unique and special. I love how each family has a sort of "theme" like fortune aspirations or family. Then there are some odd balls in the family. I can't wait to start playing! But that's enough chatter, I'm going to go into each household to look at everyone's memories, relationships, and stuff. I just want to get a true feel of the town before I start playing it. Because I remember my first attempt at Pleasantview, I didn't know anything about anyone and I messed up somethings.

EDIT: Wow, I just went into the Hart family's home (already went to the Beech's) and Candy is pregnant. Okay, so now I am asking myself who's the daddy. I am not reading any stories because I don't want to spoil it. She's in love with two men, and had WooHoo with both. She'll have to pick one and convince him he's the father even if he's not.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 22nd Feb 2013 at 10:23 PM.
But then I'd have had to make the decision for you about where the new houses should go...and also taken at least three more picture for the upload thread, which is more work than it sounds like, independent of work on the houses.

After you take a good look at the Land and Weiss houses, you'll probably be glad I didn't build you any shells.

ETA: (Check out the last names of the two guys she's in love with, Becky...Mwaaheeeheee!)

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 10:37 PM Last edited by BeckyBoo8 : 22nd Feb 2013 at 11:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
ETA: (Check out the last names of the two guys she's in love with, Becky...Mwaaheeeheee!)

Omigosh!!! That is so clever! You sly dog, Peni! Hahahaha Geez, that changes all of my ideas for what to do with them.
And the Land family, wow! I thought the children in the family were the elders grandchildren, not their own children! Aww I hope they don't die before they become teens, that'd be depressing.

I haven't even pressed the play button yet and I am fascinated!
Now I am going to give them makeovers, I love their facial features and stuff, but I want something more revealing from Nightlife for the Harts and I think those dresses from Seasons, the country/farmerish ones would suit the Lands. And I'm a little saddened by how Sandy (I think that's her name, I'm still learning them!) is cheating on her husband (Homer? The couple in the Beech family is who I mean). Here they have two kids and seem so happy and perfect and she's cheating! At least it's discreet.
Also I'm shocked that Rich is cheating on his wife. They remind me somewhat of the Goths just because they're rich and care about reputation. If word gets out he's cheating with his son's lover, omg there's just so much going on in this town! Aghhh!

EDIT: I'm kinda relieved, I just want to start playing and when I found that the Beeches don't have enough money to buy clothes I just decided I could start playing Since I have the spring & summer vacation mod, the children have their 1 day of spring break
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 5:16 AM
Yeah, Widespot is such a soap opera, isn't it great? Can't wait to hear how you find them.
Scot took Woody's remarks about what he and Dixie did in the Hart hot tub as a competition or something, but either he or Goldie is not as well informed as Woody and Dixie, and now they are expecting a baby. We'll see what happens with that: Scot wants to go steady, he's really committed, but Goldie, well, Goldie is looking for love in all the wrong places, wrong ways, and with the wrong people. Which is why she has one sided crush/love tags for Junior.
Speaking of whom, Penny had twisted Rhett's arm into marriage, and so Rhett called for a wedding party. He invited Mary and Junior, and had the great good sense not to invite Sandy. The party went great, as parties tend to when people like Mary and Junior are caught cheating. Sandy walked by mid party and let herself in, but behaved. Since the Weiss house is earlier in rotation, Penny gave birth first, a little girl, Darla, and a couple hours later, Candy gave birth. Junior had wandered by the house just in time to witness this. That baby is a boy, Candy named him Rich after his daddy and granddaddy. She's trying to make a point. Valentine flirted up Daytona, whom he has a respectable two bolts with.
On to the Mann house, where the groom to be wanted to throw a wedding party, get married, talk to his fiance and to the mother of his baby, and was furious. Rich wanted to befriend Mary, so I let him do that. Junior had the day off and slept in. Lana called up the gypsy and bought some love potion, and Rich invited Mary over to the house, where I made her selectable. She was much less angry with Junior than he was with her, though still furious, her LTR was over sixty while Junior's was down to two, I think. I had them both drink the potions, then she apologized, then he did, and then he asked her on a date, and I made her unselectable again. Finally, about three-thirty, I felt they were on good enough terms to risk a wedding, so Junior invited just her family and the Beaches and they got married. Rich watched the ceremony than hurried off to work. There was cake, there was champagne, and everyone behaved most decorously, except Homer and Beulah, who made out all over the place, but that was okay, as only Scot objected. Lana had wanted and got a makeover chair so she gave Mary a makeover (two tries), and Mary now wears the hairstyle Florence Delarosa wears from OFB.
I already told you about Scot. With the two big sisters gone, the Land house seems very empty to all the inhabitants. They kind of rattled around, Scot of course had his girlfriend over, Delta and River took turns on the piano. Scot pulled a double shift at work and became an overachiever, Mary, Lana, and Junior came by, helped out a bit, but mostly Lana sat around looking smug and Mary played chess with Delta. Junior did a bit of raking then took off.
Dixie went to college, where she quickly decided she wanted to study biology. Grim took one of her dormmates, the male of the accidental two, he made a hunger ghost. Dixie met Lija, who is also one of a big family, bigger, poorer, and much crazier than Dixie's (I might clone some of the others later, but none are in this neighborhood yet) and they hit it off. First conversation, Dixie said "So you wanna fall in love?" Lija said "Sure, do you?" Second conversation, over textbooks, Dixie said "We should go out." Lija said "It's a date." As soon as they put the books away, Lija walks over and kisses her. Okay, then. They date, fall in love, woohoo, discuss handcuffs, and finish the semester with matching locked get engaged wants. Dixie has, of course, a 4.0. Lija is a dormie, so no grade stats for him.

#10 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 2:02 PM
At the Beeches:
Hamilton and Daytona left for work and Sandy left an hour later in her new architecture job. She has a lot of mechanical skill so I thought it'd work. The kids got caught up on their homework and then played some chess. It was raining, so they didn't have much to do. Then when everyone arrived home from work, both Hamilton and Daytona needed charisma skill so they practiced that. Rocky played with his toys upstairs and Virginia ate lunch. Sandy invited Rhett over, and they made out in the foyer. Bad idea. I didn't realize the foyer was the same room as the kitchen, so now Virginia hates her mom. So Sandy quickly said goodbye to Rhett and then I took care of their motives and they went to sleep.

At the Harts:
Candy moved out right away, and will be moving in with the Manns. Rhett got a job in the music career, and so he was gone most of the day. Goldie wanted a kitten, so she got one from the adoption center and played with it. Her name is Sugar and Goldie is obsessed with her. Valentine saw Mary walking down the street and greeted her. He decided to propose to her, and I thought she was running away afterwards to cry but noooo, she had morning sickness. And I thought "This better not be Junior's baby too!!" She moved in and I checked her memories once more, and only one WooHoo memory was found, with Valentine. Phew! Her baby bump is now visible, and this day of pregnancy has been rough. She almost died of starvation, thankfully she didn't. She did wet herself though. And all Valentine wants to do is woohoo with her. Goldie invited the boy teen from the Lands, I can't recall his name. They had their first kiss and hung out in hot tub. They both have crushes on each other. When Rhett got home (he looks so similar to the actor Sacha Baron Cohen- I only know of him because he played in Les Mis) he invites over Sandy and they Woohooed. Valentine and Mary are not planned to get married until after the baby is born.

Oh and Peni- I love the idea how in some of the houses they have small attics with baby stuff- I usually just sell mine and buy it again when needed. But it's smart to keep it. And I remember when I first went into the Weiss family home, I saw a crib not in the attic. I don't remember seeing any woohoo memories in Penny but I swear if she's pregnant too, geez! Haha!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 3:00 PM
Look again - they're there. The woman's got ten outgoing points and a lot of important research to do, you know. The chief reason the crib isn't in the attic is that it wouldn't fit, but there is a reason it's the item that stayed downstairs, yeah.

I love Lija getting with Dixie. Now that Sunbee mentions it, a Trailer Park Challenge family would fit right in to Widespot. The Harts would certainly be happy to keep them in illegitimate children. As Aegagropilon so eloquently said when she first looked into the Hart household: "The screwed up. It could get worse."

I hope Aegagropilon's doing all right. I know she didn't want to post a lot of Widespot stuff to the board till the neighborhood got hosted somewhere, but it's over a week since she sent me pictures, so I'm kind of afraid Real Life has landed hard on her.

#12 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 3:13 PM
Who are Lija and Dixie? Is Dixie the teen from the Lands and Lija is the teen from the Weiss?
Mad Poster
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 3:30 PM
Dixie Land is a Widespot regular; Lija is a dormie at the college Sunbee sent her to, who is a clone from her Trailer Park Challenge. He's in the picture with Dixie a few posts up. You can see a picture of him as a kid (along with his entire family) at Sunbee's blog: http://sunbee19.livejournal.com/7094.html (Link to her heir poll.)

To help you remember the names in Widespot, bear in mind that everybody is some sort of pun. So "Always reach for your Hamilton Beech" (you may be too young to remember that slogan, but Hamilton Beach still makes electrical appliances), Homer as in Homeland Security (note that he's in the Law Enforcement Career), Scot as in that formerly independent land in the northern part of the British Isles, and Dixie as in "Look away, look away, look away, Dixieland." Most, I grant, are dependent on your already having certain information. If you haven't read Elfquest Skye Weiss won't remind you of elf astronomer Skywise and you may not be familiar with either the term "woodwise" or the slang term for an erection so neither would help you remember Romance teen Woody Weiss's name - and the term "Beulah Land" for paradise is so old-fashioned even I only know it from nineteenth-century novels. But that's the nature of puns.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 6:13 AM
Did I say soap opera? And I can't even blame a Hart!
Sandy gave birth to a baby girl, black hair, brown eyes, Sandy's skin tone, and named her Venice. So Hamilton had been waiting to throw Rocky a birthday party, and did on Sunday evening. Valentine was already on the lot, woohooing with Daytona. Penny, Rhett, and Goldie came; Beulah brought the three younger Lands, but Homer stayed home; Lana, Junior, and Mary came, and Skye and Woody came. Virginia came home at seven at the top of her career-dance-and I hastily sent Rocky to the cake, because somehow Rhett had it in mind that Sandy was cheating on him with Hamilton, and Hamilton was about ready to start a fight, as opposed to just poking back. Rocky nearly fell asleep, but managed to grow up into a popularity sim who likes red heads that are good cooks (we'll go with admires big sister greatly, that's less creepy) who are unemployed, and headed straight to bed. Sandy goosed Hamilton in front of Rhett on free will. Penny obliviously demonstrated her piano skills. Sandy also was almost asleep, so I sent her up to bed, and that's when I heard that music. You know, the music that makes you say "Oh, dear, no one's available to fall in love here, so who just blew up their relationships?"
Got your guess ready? It wasn't the teens: Woody and Ginny were making out and Goldie was patiently waiting for Scot to stop dancing with River. It wasn't Rhett, he was playing chess with Delta. Valentine was sitting behaving (!) on the couch with Lana and Daytona. Mary and Junior were properly all over each other. Penny was still on the piano. No, Skye Weiss had just gotten his first kiss from, made best friends with, and fallen in love with Beulah Land! I guess that Skye thinks having a granddaughter means it's time to loose his virginity. Or maybe it's just that Woody being a bad influence.
Now I'm on to the Weisses. Skye wants his next logic point, Woody to be an overachiever, to study parenting, and a pet. Maybe Hamilton mixed those drinks up too strong? At least it was a good party!
I wonder what Beulah wants now?

#15 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 3:34 PM
There are so many cross relationships!! I was just thinking how it might turn out in my town and I have no idea. So far I plan on Candy marrying Junior and Mary is engaged to Valentine. I think Mary and Valentine will work because he's so old anyways she can provide his Woohoo wants and he provides the children wants. Then he'll be dead, and he doesn't care. Then he won't have to take care of the kids.
Site Helper
#16 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 6:54 PM
Somewhat off-topic, but we're having a discussion about CC-free occupied neighborhood uploads at MTS, which people may be interested in. I see that MTS has clarified their policy about occupied neighborhoods in Creator Guidelines, and that user-created CC is required, but I strongly disagree with this requirement. It means that Widespot won't be accepted for upload.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=497412
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Somewhat off-topic, but we're having a discussion about CC-free occupied neighborhood uploads at MTS, which people may be interested in. I see that MTS has clarified their policy about occupied neighborhoods in Creator Guidelines, and that user-created CC is required, but I strongly disagree with this requirement. It means that Widespot won't be accepted for upload.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=497412

Oh no, this is disappointing. I disagree strongly with these guidelines as well, as I don't see how CC-Free is a negative, even on single sims. I was looking forward to seeing Widespot at some point, I do hope it is approved.
Site Helper
#18 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 7:20 PM
I hope that MTS will reconsider this requirement. But, if they don't, then I hope that Peni will consider uploading Widespot somewhere else. Regardless of where it's uploaded, I'll add it to the wiki.
#19 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 8:53 PM
Honestly I wouldn't download any neighborhood with cc and Peni's is perfect: includes an awesome story, characters, and no custom content. I'm so picky about what I download I never download lots or towns because I usually don't like the cc included. Also I'm dedicated to my current hoods, but I had to give Widespot a try.
Site Helper
#20 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 9:38 PM
Good news. The requirement is that sims are "unique", which I believe is not a problem in Widespot.
#21 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 9:59 PM
Haha not at all! :D
Field Researcher
#22 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:38 PM
Oh good! Can't wait to finally see this hood!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 1:42 AM
I'm a little antsy to get my upload thread on the road, myself. I know I could start the thread and have it there ready and waiting when the moderation queue finally opens up again, but I'm afraid they'll change a guideline and I'll be rejected for having my pictures all wrong again. I will host it somewhere, I promise; even if it's only a link off my blog to the current Mediafire location, though I hope to do better than that. Since this is the only place I hang out, this seems like the proper place to find my audience.

As soon as Sunbee started with the suspense in her last post, I was sure Beulah and Skye had ACR'ed. Yes, it's a shocking development, but I couldn't help noticing during development play that Beulah and Skye had the potential for some wicked high chemistry, so it was bound to happen in somebody's game (though it won't in mine! I plan to throw Dora Ottomas at him and I'll be astonished if she doesn't stick.) I made my peace with that a long time ago. Think about it - Beulah and Skye were each other's only close neighbors for years, and you know the only reason he originally installed a phone line was so he could make panic calls to Mrs. Land when Penny was little: "She's eating dirt! What do I dooooooooo?"

Daytona and Valentine also make all kinds of sense from a chemistry point of view, and it could add an interesting fillip to the original Sandy-Hamilton-Rhett triangle.

In fact, I don't suppose there's a single match in this neighborhood that won't be made by somebody, somewhere, sometime, if enough people play it. Which I certainly hope they will.

I did hear from Aegagropilon this morning, btw - real life and also computer problems have kept her from sending me pictures, but she gave me some updates and those of you who just started won't believe it, but the drama is such in hers that I feel sorry for Candy, of all people! She's having a really tough time and she hasn't done anything to deserve most of it.

#24 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 2:29 AM
I wonder if there are any NPCs and townies in this Widespot neighborhood. As far as I can tell, most of these Sims mentioned seem to be playable characters.
#25 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 2:49 AM
Well there are for the maid and cashier at the general store. But other than that I don't think I've ever seen a townie walk by or at a community lot.
Page 1 of 32