Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 1:33 AM
Default Things You've said while playing The Sims 2
We all know Sims are semi-unintelligent creatures who need our guidance throughout their lives. What have you said when your Sims get on your last nerve? My favorite are:

"WHY ARE YOU DANCING AROUND THE FIRE?! GET THE KIDS OUTTA THE HOUSE!"
"omg...did you...really...just pee...on the floor? THE TOILET IS ONE TILE AWAY!"
"Why are you fainting!? DON'T FAINT! HERE'S A BED! GO THERE!...she fainted."
"Oh, that's great. NOW you wanna die! I was ONE KID AWAY from your LT want!"
"Lord Almighty, I think you WANT the Social Worker to take your kids!"

Don't worry; my avatar is meant as a compliment. :)
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:58 AM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Mar 2010 at 11:45 PM.
1. I have said things like "Why are you looking at me straight in the face on my PC telling me you need to use the toilet or eat. ( Kind of spooky when the sims do that )

2. Please ! This is NOT the time to have a major "Nerves Break Down"

3. Then here is one that really wear me down, NO you can Not have another baby "You just had this one just a second ago"

4. Did I not just buy this out of the kids section in buy mode for my children to "Swing on"? Are you not an adult sim ? Get lost and go play Cards or play pool.

5. Cool it ! You just Woohoo with Sue, Jane, and Mary, Your wants or need to woohoo with ten different sims will NOT! happen this day or the next. lmao

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 4:52 AM
My number one thing I shout at them:

"What in the world are you DOING!"
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:57 AM
Second that AlexandraSpears.

Usually when ACR hits me unawares.
And they go for yet another baby when they cant cope with the ones they already have. GAAH
Inventor
#5 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 2:36 PM
Since I cancelled out most annoying/ stupid actions sims autonomously do with MATY hacks, mine are usually ACR related too.

Mostly I have to cancel my Sims relaxing and woohooing all the time.

"You slut-ho, no more relaxing and babies for you, get out of bed now!" Is something heard a lot from behind my screen.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 3:08 PM
You can just call me Alexandra.

Lots of times I'm saying, "You just had twins and you want ANOTHER one? What're you, masochistic?"

(I had a Sim give birth to twin boys hours before her daughter transitioned to Child. And she still wants another one. Meh.)
Banned
#7 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 3:23 PM
Heheh... reminds me of what I said to my aunt on Facebook:

"More kids? What are you trying to do, join the Quiverfull movement?"
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 4:00 PM Last edited by gazania : 27th Mar 2010 at 3:16 AM. Reason: Bad grammar
"Oh, crap ... I left the pregnancy hack on!"
(Related) "Whose baby are YOU carrying?"
"NO ... MORE ... KIDS!" I don't want 100 of you in the neighborhood, and I am NOT going to marry off brothers and sisters!"
"That Sim I made is cute. I wonder what his kids would look like if I mate him with _____."
"No. This is NOT the time to _______. (Name of random action ... not just woo-hoo.) Your school bus/van/class is waiting for you!"
"Great. You missed the school bus or van because you just HAD to ______."
"Oh, crud. I forgot to save before you did that."
"No. I don't need that career. No, not that career. Come on .... do I have to use the flippin' career hack? It's been a few days now."
"Stupid cow. If you set off the sprinklers one more time, I WILL make you regret it."
"Gooo ... GERBITS!"
"If you ran into my bathroom while I was showering and you started cheering, you WOULD get it in the gerbits!"
"WAKE ... UP!"
"Stay out of the toilet! I am NOT loading another hack to stop you from doing that!"
"I thought I downloaded enough [name of clothing item]s. I didn't?"
"Stop crying, you wuss! Fight back!"
"OK. I see that you've been porking out. It's time for you to go on a jog." (I have the jogging mod.)
"Go home, you stupid Nanny. Go. Home."

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 4:29 PM
"Where the heck is that toddler? What are you doing playing in the toilet...AGAIN!"
"No! NO! DON"T DO THAT! {stupid idiot sim}"
"Why are you lying on the floor? Where are your parents? Didn't I just tell your mother to...CRAP! I don't need any more kids in this generation! ACR! Damn you! CANCEL! I said, CANCEL!" and then the lullaby plays.
"Dang, you just took the worst genetics from your parents. I wonder who I can pair your up with the neutralize that genetic set..."
"Ok, you'll be the old lonely sim with no kids...I can't do anything to help you"
"Leave that toddler alone! Diaper's clean and hygene is at 75%! Why does everyone insist on bathing them?"
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 5:45 PM
My take on ACR: "You just called to throw a party/your kid is bursting her lungs out because she wants out of her crib... ah well, HAVE FUN!"

"Why are you calling my sims to tell them to keep in touch more?!? You JUST left the party!"

"No, don't follow mom, she's sleeping... no, don't follow mom, she's still sleeping... oh for crying out loud, I don't care if you play with non skill building toys or play in the toilet!, I just don't want to see you sit in front of the bed all night like a stupid zombie!"

"You have your own private bathroom annexed to your bedroom... why do you keep going to the other bathroom? And you grandma, you have your own master bathroom, super cozy with everything I'd dream of having... why do you keep going to their bathroom they seem to ignore so much?"

"Ok, you go change now... you've been walking in your underwear all day and I can't stand it anymore!"
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by perihelion
Heheh... reminds me of what I said to my aunt on Facebook:

"More kids? What are you trying to do, join the Quiverfull movement?"

Oh, I have absolutely nothing against huge families. But I like to time them so that the baby is born the same day the youngest sibling transitions to Child, or at least when the toddler has learned walking, talking, and potty training. Imagine trying to potty train and everything and tend to a baby's needs too. Trying to deal with a toddler and twin babies--ugh!

If I plan on letting them have another one, I just lock the Want in place.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:40 PM
"Stop playing in the toilet! -cancelcancelcancel-
"Your child is starving and you're just watching TV what's wrong with you D:"
"Stop following your father!"
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 8:58 PM
"Why can't you annoying little brats grow up already?!" (for the particularly annoying children)
"Do you have to do that NOW?"
"Will you move already?!"
"Go to Work!" *has to manually send to work*
"WHAT?! PROBATION?!" (this happened a lot because I use the sethour cheat, meaning that there's the chance a Sim will miss the final exam multiple times.)
"Where the heck did the 'Lecture' action come from?"
"STOP SLEEPING IN YOUR ____'S BED!" (parents', child's, etc. I've had to start making double doors for master bedrooms so the parents can both have a locked door)

Alana
My Homepage
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 9:24 PM
"For the love of... you can have sex AFTER you clean the bathroom."
"If you're going to help him with his birthday then actually help him with his birthday instead standing there while you're about to pass out."
"This lot is on solid CONCRETE. Do I look like I care about your Garden Club?"
"Matchmaking be damned! I HAVE CAS!"
"The door is locked! Bed Nazi is ON! You have your own bed! Why do you insist on trying to sleep in your dad's coffin?!"
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abluescarab
I've had to start making double doors for master bedrooms so the parents can both have a locked door

I shall steal this idea
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 2:23 AM
*Hurry up (I say this a lot)
*Geez it takes you 45 minutes to eat a toaster pastry
*My Sims are so retarded
*Quit stuffing your face (before I downloaded the hack for it)
*(After crashing without saving for 3 Sim days) Oh snap and I have also said go fuck yourself.
*Take him/her to the potty you dumb bitch
*Bathe the god damn dog
*You just want to whine do you?
*Do her
*(When one of my toddler turns out good looking) Aww he/she's adorable

That's all I can think of.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 12:49 PM
Don't just set that toaster pastry on the counter, EAT IT already!

(Why they set it on the counter and STAND THERE on occasion is beyond me. Same with TV dinners at times.)

And when toddlers Huggle:

AWWWWW! Isn't that CUTE!
Scholar
#18 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 1:27 PM
"Why do you hate me?" (usually said in reference to the CFE cheat, which really does hate me).
"Frick, WHY?! WHY?! My frickin' walls are deformed, I can't just delete them!" (to the modular stairs tool not wanting to place stairs next to walls - discovered the answer yesterday actually, while screaming at the U-shape stairs tutorial open on my laptop "THAT WON'T WORK!")
Scholar
#19 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:19 PM
Mine tend to be things like:

"Oh for crying out loud! I KNOW you're hungry/tired/stinky etc, go get food/to bed/have a shower etc!" (delete as appropriate)
"No, DON'T get the kid out, they're ASLEEP! You've just put them to bed!"
"Don't just STAND there, I've given you your next instruction... notices action has been dropped for whatever reason Ohh..."

Re ACR kicking in at just the WRONG moment:
sees "try for baby" pop up
"You've only just HAD a baby! Why do you want ANOTHER one??"
hears lullaby
"Aww... CRAP!"

Quote: Originally posted by ForeverCamp
"Frick, WHY?! WHY?! My frickin' walls are deformed, I can't just delete them!" (to the modular stairs tool not wanting to place stairs next to walls - discovered the answer yesterday actually, while screaming at the U-shape stairs tutorial open on my laptop "THAT WON'T WORK!")

Been there, had similar reaction! After numerous cups of coffee and plenty of swearing at the tutorials, I've also learnt how to get round the problem. My houses can now have L and U-shaped stairs with impunity!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#20 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 6:44 PM
You guys know that ACR came with a morning after pill, right? Any unwanted pregnancy can be terminated until before they pop.

That's probably why ACR doesn't irritate me to such an end.
Scholar
#21 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:27 PM
Most of the stuff I yell is not exactly rated PG-13....

I find my main irritant now that I've used mods/hacks to stop really stupid behavior (thanks to MATY!) involves other Sims on community lots.

"No no no, put that drink down you didn't pay for it!"
"Get away from his plate! Can't you see he's on a date?"
"Did they ask you to play pool with them? No! now get away and stop interrupting their game"
Forum Resident
#22 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 9:56 PM
ACR has also an option to disable autonomous entirely. Or turn autonomous try for baby off. I used to scream alot before I noticed that. "YOU IDIOT! Don't even think about doing that now!" was one of my favourites. All they did was head of to bed whenever they had one second free will-time.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:00 AM
I just got a new one after playing the Ramswami couple that came with the Seasons EP. I made them have a daughter.
"Oh, she's a cute lil' toddler. I wonder what she'll look like later." -grows up to kid- "EEEEEEEEK! UGLY UGLY UGLY!"
I honestly did say that. I only breed my beautiful Sims.
Also,
"Is there anyway to delte that damn SXX or SSX 3, whatever the hell it's called?"
Said after my Sim left the toddler screaming with a dirty diaper to play it with his wife....

I've got one more.
"What. the. hell. I adopted a CHILD, not a DOG. WHY DOES IT SAY SHE'S A DOG?! WHY?!"
Said after my game glitched after downloading a Child Adoption hack that allows you to choose their gender as well, and adopt Teens. I ended up just uninstalling Pets. I never used it anyways.

Don't worry; my avatar is meant as a compliment. :)
Scholar
#24 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Prosthetics
You guys know that ACR came with a morning after pill, right? Any unwanted pregnancy can be terminated until before they pop.

I know about that and HAVE used it before now, but as I don't often see the "try for baby" come up (normally I get "casual woohoo") autonomously it doesn't usually bother me. It was just that one time when I had the "aww.. crap" moment!
Most of the time when I actually DO want my sims to have kids I have to TELL them to try!

As for turning autonomous off completely, nah! My sims never seem to be insatiable - usually once per day, if that, is enough, and the other autonomous interactions (make out, caress etc) are pretty quick and get dropped anyway if I tell them to do something else. I like the randomness it throws in

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Banned
#25 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 2:35 AM
Today, my Sim tried to turn off the computer whilst his fiancee was using it to write his term paper, causing me to say
"What the heck is wrong with you? Don't freaking complain to me that you can't freaking sit down, your freaking boyfriend's trying to write his freaking paper so he doesn't get on freaking probation! RETARD! Go clean the gosh darn counters or something."

Of course, my launguage was a bit more colorful then that...
Page 1 of 166