Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#51 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 11:10 AM
Actually you missed a step, after placing the shrub you need to click on it and select 'objects stay on move out' then save. Learned that the hard way the very first time I used it. Also I don't trust the stay all shrub to anything super precious, say great grandparents hand done portrait, I put those in inventory.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#52 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Actually you missed a step, after placing the shrub you need to click on it and select 'objects stay on move out' then save. Learned that the hard way the very first time I used it. Also I don't trust the stay all shrub to anything super precious, say great grandparents hand done portrait, I put those in inventory.

Okay. Maybe I'll try that. Will be rather irritable, but I'll try it if the other steps don't work.
Page 3 of 3