Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 9:28 PM
Super long episode this time, because I'm not recording sims for a week or two, as Stormblood is releasing
Disaster ages up to child, Allucard marries and has children, everyone pitches in in order to make friends, gain promotions and furniture all of the houses.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 3:42 PM

explaining my schedule changes a bit.
Essentially I got a full time job now (\o/ yay), so I'll upload and record whenever I can, but it will no longer be on a nice predictable schedule.

That being said, I did not forget this let's play and will likely come back to it next weekend.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 9:58 AM

I'm back with a massive recording session! We have a full house, so we are just trying to live this out. I'm soooo downsizing for the next generation!

Allucard gets a music disco room.

Tom and Bob, the twins with different skin colours, turn toddlers.

Toddlers are extra hell, when there are 2, with 5 adults that will constantly be rolling wishes to help these buggers and 1 child that should also get attention.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 8:18 AM Last edited by mirta123 : 3rd Aug 2017 at 8:47 PM.

Our children grow up to children and Wonderwoman finally has a chance to have a kid. Fingers crossed it's a girl!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 9:35 AM Last edited by mirta123 : 6th Jan 2018 at 3:39 PM.

IT IS A GIRL! YAY! Twins grow up and move out, making the house feel much better.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 10:59 PM

We kill off a few extra sims (blood for the blood god!) and then have a wonderful vacation!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 10:44 PM

All adults turn to elders and Venus gets accepted into a private school!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 11:12 PM

As we're living it out until all old people die from this generation, I did what I normally do not do - try to make enough friends to hit the top of the careers. One required 12. 12! I think that's the most friends I have ever tried to get in The Sims 2.

Mad Poster
#34 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 11:29 PM
Is this supposed to load a video? I just see black boxes..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#35 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:54 PM
YAY MIRTA!! i've been watching this on youtube from the start

@grammapat try youtube type in mirta000 sims 2 prettacy or something like that and you'll find that

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:20 PM

And here we are! As farmers! Growing produce and selling it in our home-made store ^^

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 8:11 PM
Okay, as some of you know, my harddrive died. Then my graphics card died. Then my windows died. So it took a while to recover everything and I lost a bit of progress, but we're finally back again

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:47 PM
Just a very tired and relaxed session today. We have another baby!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 10:12 AM
Toddlerhood is hard, especially with 3 toddlers! Luckily after this session, we're down to 1.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 10:53 PM
This week we deal with dogs! We adopt dogs aaaand... They're nothing like what I expected :D

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 10:52 PM
We live our lives, our children age and we approach the day of the last harvest. Generation roll over is close enough, so we will just sell what we still have.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 10:37 PM
Girl grow into teens

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 3:04 PM
We desperately try to sell off our produce as our boy grows into teens too. Oh and also puppies.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 10:25 PM
Last strawberry leaves the house!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 11:08 AM
The evil witch fight and picking the new heir.

Page 2 of 2