Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2017 at 1:23 PM
Default WCIF these items?
I'm looking for a wallet and a drinking fountain.

(I've found this item for a fountain. Any others?)
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 25th May 2017 at 6:07 AM
Not sure what you exactly had in mind, but here are some suggestions for water fountains:

1) Sunny's Drinking Fountain Decor

2) SimNaru's water fountains from their school set.

You can get the Simnaru's items at the Simscave (registration needed).
Edit: So I realised I couldn't download from the link provided, but when I rewrote it in the address, I could access all the files without any issues. So here is the link I used. And if you want, this is the set I was talking about.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2017 at 1:03 PM

Thank you for these. Not sure how the one from TSR escaped my searches, but that's pretty much what I'm looking for.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2017 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Not sure what you exactly had in mind, but here are some suggestions for water fountains:

1) Sunny's Drinking Fountain Decor

2) SimNaru's water fountains from their school set.

You can get the Simnaru's items at the Simscave (registration needed).
Edit: So I realised I couldn't download from the link provided, but when I rewrote it in the address, I could access all the files without any issues. So here is the link I used. And if you want, this is the set I was talking about.

I was going to make them into food makers and have them spawn cups of water for community lots. The Sunny's Drinking Fountain Decor will work nicely. Thank you.