Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 28th May 2017 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Can she grow plantbabies?

Yes, she can!

But apparently because of this object my lot is now cursed. Without a mood flamingo the needs bottom out continuously. The baby named Bobo went critical and the social worker took him away. But that's better anyway since Elle (her name) can't really take care of him anyway.

But goes to show if you have a zombie PlantSim they can still make plant babies

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 28th May 2017 at 8:11 PM
I guess zombie plantsims are kinda like fungi... vampire plantsims are Monotropa Uniflora (Indian pipe flowers) while werewolf plantsims are... lichens... or lupines.

Maybe the vampire-werewolf-plantsims are 'lichens.'
Alchemist
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:00 AM Last edited by mdsb759 : 31st May 2017 at 7:38 PM.
becoming ghost (ie dying).
3 creatures normally do not age in shipped version: zombie, vampire, servo. thus Old Age would be excluded for them. 1 shipped version exception for zombie & vampire: attending college; or 2 exceptions if entering and exiting are counted separate.
servo & plantsim do not have a Hunger need or a Energy need in shipped version; thus Starvation (Hunger failure) & Drowning (Hunger or Energy failure) would be excluded for them.
Body (and all skill-panel skills) is maxed for Bigfoot; Body becomes maxed for werewolf. thus Murphy Bed death would be excluded for them.
the other creatures (human, alien, witch/warlock) I take would have all deaths.
edit:: 1 creature-specific death that I know of; happens to vampires when certain Needs fail.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th May 2017 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
Body (and all skill-panel skills) is maxed for Bigfoot; Body becomes maxed for werewolf. thus Murphy Bed death would be excluded for them.
Can't they still lose skill points from electrocution or chance cards? Or are maxed skills immune?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#30 Old 30th May 2017 at 8:23 PM
I do not yet have those packs. got the info from the Prima Guides. Apartment Prima Guide tells that the death occurs when Body is below 5; also tells that the chance is 5%.
not entirely sure, but I imagine a werewolf's Body would "constantly" increase if it drops. Bigfoot; a high Mechanical sim would seldom (if ever) become electrocuted. and electocution I take would take away 1skill point.
chance cards; I take only certain ones affect skills, and few that affect Body. and I take only 1 skill point difference either direction.
the Sim Vac I take to be the only shipped version way to take away multiple skill points.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 30th May 2017 at 9:00 PM
Pretty sure I've seen at least one chance card outcome where the sim looses two points. I think it was even body skill.

But anyway, the Prima Guide has been shown to be false in many details, so I wouldn't exactly trust it.
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th May 2017 at 9:22 PM
Close this threat nothing more to add here
Alchemist
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th May 2017 at 9:28 PM
I was wrong about just 1 point difference.
http://web.archive.org/web/20130518...d=careercards01
Mad Poster
#34 Old 31st May 2017 at 3:21 AM
Alchemist
Original Poster
#35 Old 31st May 2017 at 8:13 PM
edited post #28.

difficulty levels of the methods. from easiest to hardest, I would guess following would be the generalized order for most players::
1. Sim doing nothing and/or Need decay
2. self interactions.
3. hack/object interactions.
4. Create-A-Sim.
5. social interactions and/or building relationship.

quickest to slowest; again generalized, and again I am guessing::
1. self/hack interactions.
2. object interactions.
3. Create-A-Sim.
4. social interactions and/or building relationship.
5. Sim doing nothing and/or Need decay.
Theorist
#36 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Once they are turned into one, there's no way of reverting back to humans/mortals. Just take the whole walking dead as an example.

Eh... but why should I take that boring show as an example? Plus the Sims 2 Zombies are much friendlier than those in WD.

The Sims 2 zombies are created through magical and otherworldly means, so I don't see why there shouldn't be magical and otherworldly means to transform them back into normal Sims.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 12:40 PM
Not necessary that show. Zombies, as far as what I got, can't be reverted back to humans.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#38 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 12:49 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=209590 other mods probably can do it as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#39 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Not necessary that show. Zombies, as far as what I got, can't be reverted back to humans.

Do you mean you've never heard of a zombie story where the zombie status was curable?
Page 2 of 2