Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2017 at 6:17 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 20th May 2017 at 5:55 PM.
Default Matching Island Counters with Bars?
Is there anything with a bar that matches with "Club Distress Butcher's Block"?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:53 AM
this kind of thread might be better in the Where Can I Find section.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2017 at 7:33 AM
Not sure what you are looking for. That island counter is already slaved to Club Room Countertop from base game. Are you looking any bar what is slaved to Club Room Countertop? Or do you want do it yourself if there is no one?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2017 at 11:22 AM
I think they are asking if there's a bar in game which matches. There definitely is, but I can't remember what the name is. When I finish in SimPE and load up the game, I'll tell you.

If you want it in the meantime, look in the collection file which contains those counters. It's a base game one.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th May 2017 at 12:08 PM
This is thread is for anyone that can't particular island counters that match with respictive/correspoinding bar and vice versa.

I had deleted collection files, lol. @Annaminna I'm looking for bars, not counterparts. The Title and the description emphasis it clearly.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:32 PM
To be fair, it's not that clear what you want. And the typo in the last post doesn't help too much :P

A better way to phrase it would have been "How do you match bars and counters?" or something like that. At least, that's how I read it, but it could also be interpreted as "I'm looking for CC matching counters".

I opened the game and after some puzzling, figured it out. It doesn't match a normal bar, it matches the coffee bar. I was thinking that I use this combination all the time, but it must be when I make coffee shops.

So you could be looking for a CC bar which matches it. At a push, the closest match is The Oasis, or the AL Gearhead bar.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Instructor
#7 Old 20th May 2017 at 1:48 PM
I don't know if it is relevant, but somehow I thought of certain issue about certain counter, island and bar described here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=209819
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
To be fair, it's not that clear what you want. And the typo in the last post doesn't help too much :P

A better way to phrase it would have been "How do you match bars and counters?" or something like that. At least, that's how I read it, but it could also be interpreted as "I'm looking for CC matching counters".

I opened the game and after some puzzling, figured it out. It doesn't match a normal bar, it matches the coffee bar. I was thinking that I use this combination all the time, but it must be when I make coffee shops.

So you could be looking for a CC bar which matches it. At a push, the closest match is The Oasis, or the AL Gearhead bar.

It is clear. What part do you find it unclear? And yes it's a typo: counterparts - counter*

If you read it cleary, you won't interpet it differently. Did I mention CC? nope "How do you match bars and counters?" can also be interpeted "Is there any cc that matches and how....?".

Ah, that sucks Coffee bars are hidden in the buy mode catalog whilst on residential lot? I'll guess I'll have to go with unmatching one or just another set of counters that matches other bars.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 20th May 2017 at 2:44 PM
http://modthesims.info/d/592925
If you still want these counters.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th May 2017 at 5:53 PM
I didn't ask for counters ._. And I'm not looking for CC recolours, but thanks anyway. This may help out those that do need them