Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#776 Old 2nd Nov 2019 at 6:43 AM
Dyan Hart, child of Penny and Rhett Hart, for Peni. Just because he has Angel's eyes. Hope he's big enough to see.
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Advertisement
Alchemist
#777 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 12:12 AM
Does anyone else have Zeeshan Beckett in Widespot? I can't remember how he got there. He wasn't in the original download.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#778 Old 7th Nov 2019 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Does anyone else have Zeeshan Beckett in Widespot? I can't remember how he got there. He wasn't in the original download.

No. Is he your token Garden Club member? Your Reporter? That's a very EA name list name, so he's likely generated by your game. (I haven't seen a Zeeshan in years! Thanks to default name lists.)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Alchemist
#779 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 6:41 PM
Default Reno lots in Widespot
I am recreating my version of Widespot, where the town has expanded and incorporated to fit my story I've written. A few of the Widespot houses have been tweaked, most very slightly to fit my story, like the Hart house can't have a terrace in my story but needs a fully bordered lush patio, and it shares the graveyard with the church. I did a bit more on Rich Mann's house, though. It has to have a terrace in the front where he has the butler spying on the neighbors. As I was thinking of how to build that out, I happened to see the Landgraab house for the first time ( I know... there's still hoods I've never played), but I loved the idea that Rich would have seen that house and been influenced by the Landgraab's wealth, and, a bit, intimidated by old money. He would reno the house to mirror that influence, so here it is. I'm quite pleased and thought @Peni Griffin might enjoy seeing it. You can see the Landgraab house in the background for comparison - this isn't the real hood, just an empty one I'm using to build lots in, so I brought it in to consult while doing the reno. I think you can see the resemblance. The new Mann house fits really beautifully in my story because there are many "sim-wide" references in it that only hardcore simmers for TS2 would catch and this is one more.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#780 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 11:05 PM
Love that hood!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#781 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 9:21 PM
Rich doesn't know it, yet, but I've spent nearly a whole day creating a black taxi so that when he calls it, it will appear to be his personal driver instead of a regular taxi. No one else calls the taxi, so I think this will be a great illusion. If anyone else would like it, it's on my simblr.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#782 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 7:13 PM
Hi! So I was re-doing my downloads folder and returned to my old Pleasantview-Widespot save. Mary and Junior got married and both their kids (sons) from previous relationships live with them in Rich and Lana´s house. They have been trying for a baby but were unsuccessful for quite some time. Now that Mary finally finally got pregnant, I have played Candy´s house - she´s living with adult Goldie (didn´t go to college) in a flat bought by Rich´s money in Bigg City. Candy has another child, a daugher with townie Brandon Lillard and out of nowhere she got wish to get engaged to Junior - they have parted on good terms a while ago. I have made up a story in which Rich sent a lot of money to Candy in exchange for hers and Junior´s son Lionel, so that he will be raised by Mann´s family as an heir. Junior doesn´t know about this agreement but he doesn´t really care about his son that much either so... Well, Junior agreed to go steady with Candy behind Mary´ back. I need to decide how to play this situation :D
Page 32 of 32