Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 4:56 AM
Changing Equestrian Center Competition Times
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the Equestrian Center Competition times in the game. I hate waiting all day for the competitions and I would like my sim to be able to race at any time of the day.

If anyone knows how to do it or any mods please reply!!

Thanks
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by megalmop
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the Equestrian Center Competition times in the game. I hate waiting all day for the competitions and I would like my sim to be able to race at any time of the day.

If anyone knows how to do it or any mods please reply!!

Thanks

Coincidentally, there's a discussion about that going on right now in the Modding Discussion forum: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=458563

That's where you'd want to ask "how do I..." type modding questions.

To look for already existing mods that might do it, you'd want the WCIF forum, under Help
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 11:54 AM
Thanks you!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th May 2017 at 6:54 AM
If you have Master Controller. Go to the equestrian Center. click on it. select NCaas> debugger>options: equestrian center>trigger equestrian competition. You can do this at any time and as many time as you want. I hope this make sense.