Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 3:13 AM
Default Way to organize CC in game?
I was wondering if anyone knew how EA lists CC content in the game? If its alphabetically or size or what? Like for skin details for example, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason on how it's listed in-game, it just seems to be everywhere. If it IS organized by package name, would renaming the package sort how it's listed in the game?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nek29
I was wondering if anyone knew how EA lists CC content in the game? If its alphabetically or size or what? Like for skin details for example, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason on how it's listed in-game, it just seems to be everywhere. If it IS organized by package name, would renaming the package sort how it's listed in the game?

Never rename the package and I am unsure for skin details, but you can search certain things by color, material, purpose, and/or pack it came with. I make CC furniture and clothes, when we make this we have the option to choose tags for it that are for search purposes, which I am unsure about most other CC makers, but I myself always check off the tags that apply to the item I made. You can search certain things by color you want (Blue, Red, Black.), purpose you are looking for (Bed, Top, Bottom, Chair.), and Material which this one I think mostly applies for clothes (Silk, Synthetic, Cotton.). For me when I look at skin details it seems to me there is some order amongst the chaos that I can see or maybe I just can memorize while scrolling where something should pop up at on the list, I am not sure. But this is the info I can give you from personal experience with playing the game.