Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 7:03 AM
Default The not-so-new new member
So, I've actually been a part of Modthesims for multiple years, but I have literally not even realized there was a forum until currently. Here it is. This is what I have been living for!
I've played the Sims throughout my whole life, but have never done a challenge. I like toasted peanut butter and banana sandwiches. My favorite drink is Orange Juice. There's not much wholly amazing about me. I'm just a normal first year college student. I major in Social Work, and I work as a waitress at a pizza place, so I guess I get to eat all the pizza I want. That's one of the highlights of my life, definitely.
Some of my goals are for this end of the year is to learn how to do simple mods for the sims 4, pass my first semester of college, finish my first Sims 4 challenge, get better at drawing, and be active in this forum!
A question I do have, though, is how do I use the darn journal function? It says permission denied. If someone could tell me that, I will you forever.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 11:37 AM
Hi @sophientis welcome to the site!

I think the journal feature is only open to creators, so you need to upload something to have that.

If you click on Site> Site rules & Guidelines at the top of this page, and site> Website FAQ, can you read those? I think it tells you in there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 2:53 AM
Thanks, I appreciate it! I'll do that.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 5:15 PM
Welcome I guess, you made it out of the Great Lurker Cave.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#5 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 11:07 PM
Hey! Welcome to the forums! I hope all your goals have been going as you expected! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (: