Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen and YA Romance (1.18)

by Shimrod101 Posted 26th Sep 2014 at 5:43 PM - Updated 20th May 2016 at 8:11 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated to 1.18

240 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 128 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Test Subject
#126 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:23 PM
This is compatible with the latest patch however, my Sims cannot ask others on dates. Tested with and without the mod installed. Other than this, it works grand!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:54 AM
yay
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 5:22 PM
Graciass
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#129 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nicohna
This is compatible with the latest patch however, my Sims cannot ask others on dates. Tested with and without the mod installed. Other than this, it works grand!

The dates work fine for me, my sim just did this right now and of course the date was Legendary. And I definitely have this mod installed.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 9:36 PM
I'm getting the same bug as nicohna, they only other thing I've noticed is that the action is dropped if a teen tries to make the call, but works normally if the adult makes the call. Tried removing all other mods and starting a new save with only this mod installed and had the same issue.
Test Subject
#131 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 12:30 AM
Hey great mod. I'm not sure if this is a problem you can fix but when I was a teen in a group chat with two young adults I accidentally developed a romantic relationship with the teens older sister by telling a flirtatious joke to the other young adult in the conversation... it doesn't go anything beyond that though (the romantic option doesn't appear between the two relatives) but the romantic interest relationship stays right along side the sister relationship...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 8:41 PM
In my game is not working anymore.., pls a update the mod, so everybody can play with him! I have been playing without the mod since the last update! pls I miss the mod!! THanks
Test Subject
#133 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 8:45 PM
Not Working
In my game is not working anymore, pls update the mod!, Thanks
Test Subject
#134 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:16 PM
Does anyone have this Mod working with the Get to Work EP?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 5:30 PM
Works for me in Get to Work and after the latest patch. 👍
Test Subject
#136 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 10:33 AM Last edited by ABullock : 23rd Apr 2015 at 10:51 AM.
Having the same problem as others mentioned in that teens cannot ask other sims, teen or older, on dates. When I try to make the call, they bring the phone out and up to their face, then the action cancels out and the phone disappears. When trying to ask them in person, if the person is an YA, the option just isn't there, it never comes up in the menu, it only there between teens. I have tried on about 5 different teens sims now.

Also tested with and without other mods and in a new game, same thing. Works fine without mod, but not with mod.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 12:51 PM
https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/
you didn't make this
Field Researcher
#138 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Octopuss
https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/
you didn't make this

Umm, excuse me, but Shimrod doesn't need to steal anyone else's work. He is a modding genius in his own right who has freely contributed time and talent to the sims community. Most have never heard of Lostaccount and what has he made for the sims 4 that anyone could steal from him.

Furthermore, it's not stealing. Anyone can make any kind of mod they want and call it whatever they want. Personally speaking i've been using Shimrod's mods for years and you have no justifiable complaint or accusation against him.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 4:55 PM
Thank you for this mod. I love it. But can I ask a question? Can you make a mod for teen pregnancy? Thank you.
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 1:13 AM
I've been having problems with this mod, and although I appreciate the "work" you put into it, I'm only using it because darkerpool (see octopus's comment then see history of copied mods on website, or not doesn't bother me) has not updated his. I've used Shimrod's work for sims 3 and 4, but frankly, this one lacked the reality that darkerpool provided. I'm entitled to my opinion, and do not expect anyone to agree with me. Copied or not I appreciate realistic creativity and this...seems lacking. But since i don't have the time to learn code due to my double major, I'll just end my rant by downloading the darn thing and crossing my fingers that somebody evolves it to something more interesting.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#141 Old 3rd May 2015 at 8:55 PM
Great work! Thanks very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 4th May 2015 at 6:51 AM
ThankS
Test Subject
#143 Old 4th May 2015 at 8:25 PM
Does this work with the May 4th patch?
Test Subject
#144 Old 5th May 2015 at 4:35 PM
Tested and works with the latest May 4th patch. I have GTW and the game pack. 👍😊
Test Subject
#145 Old 10th May 2015 at 5:13 AM
Your explanation of how to add the mod to sims is so confusing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 13th May 2015 at 7:45 PM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#147 Old 17th May 2015 at 5:54 AM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#148 Old 21st May 2015 at 2:26 AM
Thanks, it annoys me that the only reason this isn't in base game is due to soccer moms...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 25th May 2015 at 1:20 PM
good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 25th May 2015 at 3:41 PM
Thanks!
Page 6 of 10