Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 1:27 PM
Default Items Removed
ITEMS REMOVED

One or more items may not be installed on
your computer or the Origin account that is
currently logged in does not own these items.
help i keep getting this looked online but no help
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 5:19 PM Last edited by Stardust74 : 5th Apr 2017 at 8:20 PM.
This means you removed a mod file from your mod folder.. The items was in the household have been removed.. It's not a big deal.It most likely won't say it again when you load that household again.
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 7:22 PM
It usually means it was a item from a pack you dont own that was removed because you dont own it, it usually happens when you get things from the Gallery ... dont worry about it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2023 at 12:55 AM
Default Items missing - can't find a fix
I'm going to revive this post because I am having the same problem years later. I have looked all over but no responses apply to my problem. I have downloaded no new lots or sims or anything, not even a game update, before running into this issue the other day, and have been running into this problem quite a bit lately. All I did was update one mod - MC Command Center. That's it, and I had hundreds of items missing on one of my lots and had less than that which replaced some of those items. I know that they haven't been removed from my Mods folder, nor did I remove the Mods folder to another location. This is kind of a big deal to me, because I worked really hard on this lot - and all of my other ones, and I had to add everything back from memory. Now, I'm having to take pics of every house I work on or update so I can replace what's gone missing - or possible will go missing. It's a pain the butt and I really don't want to have to expect this and repeatedly redo everything.

How do I get this to stop? Do I need to exit the lot without the save and then try to come back in?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jul 2023 at 3:21 PM
Have you checked that CC content is enabled before loading a save? When patching the game default to run without CC. Loading a save without CC enabled would remove it.