Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:28 AM
Default New Bed Mesh - Comforter Jagged
I took an existing bed from S3 and altered to imitate a hanging bed. All I did was delete the legs and snap the frame together where the legs were deleted. I DID NOT weld anything together or change anything besides the legs. I left everything else alone. When I imported into the game after UV Mapping and reworking the texture files to match, the bed works amazing but the top part of the comforter looks a bit jagged.

If anyone has an explanation or guess of how I can fix this I'd appreciate it very much.

heres the situation:
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th May 2010 at 2:36 AM
Hi BH...read through this thread...it pretty much explains the situation:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=389998&page=1
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 24th May 2010 at 3:16 AM
FYI: I tried this in TSRW as well and it also gives me those same peaks. Which is in direct contrast to what a post in one their FA's forum states and shows. And I am quite sure I assigned the frame mesh properly. So I have no idea if the FA's have a different version or what.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2010 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Hi BH...read through this thread...it pretty much explains the situation:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=389998&page=1

Very helpful as always OM. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the confirmation on the TSRW HugeLunatic
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th May 2010 at 4:19 AM
I don't know what an FA is (although I can think of several titles that would go with those intials...snicker) but it's interestin' that you couldn't get TSRW to make a bed either. My guess is if you didn't assign the frame mesh properly you'd end up with a mess...but a different mess than the peaky mess...it must be that the tool (or at least the public version I s'pose) just can't make a bed.

YW BH.