Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 4:30 AM
Default how do you make a sim with a penis?
just a sk how do you i need one and i need a sim with boobs and virgina
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:17 AM
You can look up them at sexy 2 sims com.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:30 AM
Default thanks
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
You can look up them at sexy 2 sims com.
ok thanks i' will do it i hope it's free and don't think i'm a pervert are somethng kk lol
Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cainrivera2001
ok thanks i' will do it i hope it's free and don't think i'm a pervert are somethng kk lol

Sexy sims 2 com. is a free site for 18 years old and older.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 9:01 AM
do a google "crammyboys cock" or penis...i'm not sure. it use to be in the adult section here, but i guess we did away with the adult section. there should be at leat two or three files to download.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#6 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 10:01 AM
Right, it was moved to the website already given. So I'm locking this now as it has nothing to do with meshing.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Locked thread