Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More CAS Traits Mod (For Sims, Horses, & Pets!)

by chingyu1023 Posted 15th Mar 2017 at 11:54 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2023 at 3:05 PM by chingyu1023 : Updated for patch 1.103

551 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 363 Feedback Posts, 187 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 23
Instructor
#251 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
And you use only this mod and have removed cashe files?

Yes sure.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#252 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 5:23 PM
Hi guys! The mod has been updated for Get Famous/ November ’18 Patch. Please delete your old package in Mods folder and download the new one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#253 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 6:12 PM
Thanks for the update chingyu. Really appreciate it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#254 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 6:18 AM
I'm a bit confused with all the downloads now. Since I mainly want to remove traids like for example "Materialistic", is the download for "add/remove traits for All Ages still the right one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#255 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
I'm a bit confused with all the downloads now. Since I mainly want to remove traids like for example "Materialistic", is the download for "add/remove traits for All Ages still the right one?

Download this one:
chingyu1023_Seasons_Add Traits In Regular Menu Mod.rar
Instructor
THANKS POST
#256 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 5:14 PM
Thank you dear
Scholar
#257 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 6:49 PM
Is it posible to add EA hidden traits?
Is it possible to add custom hidden traits?
Instructor
#258 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 2:32 PM
Thank you very much for the traits and also their updates Keep up your wonderful work for all of us "simmers"

Best regards from Austria

Eve
Test Subject
#259 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 5:53 PM
I almost never post anything, but I wanted to say thank you for this mod!

Only recently loaded my game up again and it looks like the add traits in regular menu is no longer adding CAS traits even with your updated more traits mod in my folder. I tried using multiple versions of the more traits mod and deleting cache, but it's still only allowing three CAS traits.
Scholar
#260 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fpluskgrl1461
I almost never post anything, but I wanted to say thank you for this mod!

Only recently loaded my game up again and it looks like the add traits in regular menu is no longer adding CAS traits even with your updated more traits mod in my folder. I tried using multiple versions of the more traits mod and deleting cache, but it's still only allowing three CAS traits.

What version of the mod?
Or rather, what mode of the mod? there are 15 of them.
Test Subject
#261 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
What version of the mod?
Or rather, what mode of the mod? there are 15 of them.

I have the Seasons Add Traits in Regular Menu Mod and I usually go for the More Traits Mod Version 6. Never had an issue with the mod before the most recent patch and EP, though.

Oddly enough, there's no mod conflicts and after testing the other versions it still doesn't allow more than 3 CAS traits to be added through the menu or cheats.
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 16th Dec 2018 at 5:24 PM
This has suddenly stopped working for me, I can't seem to add more than 3 cas traits anymore and I still have this mod.
Test Subject
#263 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:08 PM
Does not seem to be working for me either, not sure if it's the recent update or something else.
Test Subject
#264 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 3:21 AM
Not working for me either :x neither via cheats nor does any option to add additional traits show up for me...
Instructor
#265 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 9:59 AM
I have downloaded the one to remove traits. When I remove the trait "Materialisitc" from a Sim, it will still remain. Sim will still get the modlet not liking the cheep stuff.
Test Subject
#266 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 3:50 AM
First of all this is exactly the kind of mod I've been searching for so thank you so much for making it and maintaining it!
That being said this is not working for me at all, not sure if I'm missing something??

I've got it in live mode, done cntrl + shift + c, typed traits.equip_trait trait_<traitnameNoSpaces> and used the exact trait name, no spaces, correct capitalization to match the how they look in CAS. i tried it with modded in traits as well as default traits to no avail. tried it with and without the brackets, with and without leaving the words 'traitname' in there, with and without quotations,
and with the game paused and unpaused. Nothing seems to be happening.
Just for kicks I also tried all the versions of "traits.equip_trait TraitName" that i could think of and that didn't work either.
Script mods are enabled and my other mods seem to be working fine.
Am I missing something or is this mod not working atm?
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#267 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Manchas87 : 4th Jan 2019 at 11:48 PM.
Excuse me, I am big fan of the mod, been using it for too many months.
I've a question...
I always used the "add traits in regular menu" + "25 CAS traits for All ages" , and never had a problem.

My doubt is:
If I change right now the "25 traits" (the version of the mod is "10"), for the 9th version,
then go delete all caches, and then enter the same household on my game,
will I have problems with anything?

I regret on that much traits lol XD

Thank you so much, happy new year.

EDIT:
SECOND question, more a request than a doubt:
Can I have please the Cats and Dog version, of the version 9 of this mod, please?
Can you anyone do that for me?
That version works perfect on my 1.46 SEASONS , I truly need it,
the actual ones brakes my game.
TY
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#268 Old 5th Jan 2019 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonicaChurch
This has suddenly stopped working for me, I can't seem to add more than 3 cas traits anymore and I still have this mod.

I checked the xml files and gameplay. The mods are working.
I even checked with lots of commonly used game mods as well. No conflicts. Strange. Have you deleted all the old outdated mods?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#269 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 7:13 PM
love that my sims can have more personality traits! Now I can make them more diverse :)
Test Subject
#270 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 1:08 AM
I absolutely love this (once I figured out I don't add them from the CAS screen) my only wish is to be able to add more than one trait at a time. Wait is there a way?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#271 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 9:42 PM
gracias
Test Subject
#272 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by actuallyitsstar
First of all this is exactly the kind of mod I've been searching for so thank you so much for making it and maintaining it!
That being said this is not working for me at all, not sure if I'm missing something??

I've got it in live mode, done cntrl + shift + c, typed traits.equip_trait trait_<traitnameNoSpaces> and used the exact trait name, no spaces, correct capitalization to match the how they look in CAS. i tried it with modded in traits as well as default traits to no avail. tried it with and without the brackets, with and without leaving the words 'traitname' in there, with and without quotations,
and with the game paused and unpaused. Nothing seems to be happening.
Just for kicks I also tried all the versions of "traits.equip_trait TraitName" that i could think of and that didn't work either.
Script mods are enabled and my other mods seem to be working fine.
Am I missing something or is this mod not working atm?
Thanks!

I have the same problem. I would love to make it work.... I`m not sure why, but it dosen't shows up for me neither. It might be, that it has an unnoted conflict with other mods I have.
Not sure...
Lab Assistant
#273 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 10:06 PM
As of now my mod is still working for me. I was wondering if it'd be possible to have the add traits pop-up window not close until ALL desired traits have been selected or check marked?
Test Subject
#274 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 9:17 PM
I'm actually having issues with this. The person above me says it's working for them, so maybe it's just me, but I've removed it, cleared my localthumbcache, tried again and still nothing. I'm not sure what could have changed. It just went from working before the update to not working. No idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#275 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 5:20 AM
Not working for me post-update, either. Love it though! Give my sims way more personality
Page 11 of 23