Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 5:26 AM
Odessa Cross of Barnacle Bay, Francisca Vanderburg from Hidden Springs, Ria Gade and Keisha Wyatt (homeless sims from Hidden Springs), Constance Shelley from Riverview, Bunny Shore, Fiona Fleet, Mia Rao, Dai Sekt, he's a science geek in Twinbrook. Tragic Clown, a deceased sim from Sunset Valley, looks really cute with a slight makeover, just edit his eyes, make his nose smaller, and move his mouth up a bit higher. I resurrected him and now he's one of my favorite Sims. I cant think of anymore right now but with those sims I never change their faces any , just new hair, makeup, and clothes.

Whatever makes people happy they should just do it, cause time is a mere scratch and life is nothing.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 8:05 AM
Antonio Nardi, the paper boy from Isla Paradiso is really cute as a young adult. Its really rare that EA children grow up hot, so he's been saved to the bin for deployment if the paperboy disappears at any point. (I'm never sure how such things work).

This is him, no modifcation on my part, just aged up to YA.
Screenshots
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#28 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 9:26 AM
I like her:

Mrs. Sekemoto from Lunar Lakes. Only makeover was to change the hairstyle.

And I like him:

Tragic Clown, resurrected and aged down to Young Adult. Makeover: clothes, some tweaking of body shape and a tiny bit of muscle definition. And I think I made his eyes a bit smaller. I usually always do that with EA pre-mades. (Mrs Sekemoto didn't need that either. I *love* her eyes!)
Theorist
#29 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Er, it's been quite a while since I visited SV, but who the hell is Callie Houston? Maybe it's my memory, but I swear, I've never seen anyone by that name in SV back when I played it. Unless she's a role sim that got added with the later expansions, like she's really a party dancer by trade, and those are usually cute. Although the last one I ran into was named Cherry Blossom.............really.

Meet Callie Houston. I forgot to take a pic of her before look, I got carried away making her over. I didn't change any physical attributes, just hair, makeup and clothes.

I guess she's one of the townies because she lives in the Pondcentric house in Sunset Valley and that house is usually empty. No, I did not move her into the house, that's where I found her. I didn't create her either. This is my brand new game since my reinstall and so far I've only made 1 sim that I always make - Annie Tester and this isn't her

Callie's traits are - Bookworm, Flirty, Friendly, Green Thumb and Virtuoso
LTR - Heartbreaker - Be a girlfriend to 10 different sims

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
One Minute Ninja'd
#30 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 1:17 AM
Well, looking at that photo, even with the remake, I'd remember Callie. No one I can recall in SV looked like that. And I played that town to death when it was essentially, the only town in Simland (personally hated Riverview, played it once, never again). No idea when or how she popped up in your population. Lucky you.
Theorist
#31 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Well, looking at that photo, even with the remake, I'd remember Callie. No one I can recall in SV looked like that. And I played that town to death when it was essentially, the only town in Simland (personally hated Riverview, played it once, never again). No idea when or how she popped up in your population. Lucky you.

I know!! I was shocked when I found her.. believe me cause EA sims aren't this good looking.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Instructor
#32 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 6:08 AM
So, Darlene Bunch is super adorable. I barely even touched her!

Before

After
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 7:33 PM
Adult Kaylynn Langerak is actually really beautiful. She even looks surprisingly similar to her TS2 version.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 7:50 PM
Kaelee Alehea(Or something like that) from Isla Paradiso is really attractive!
Mad Poster
#35 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 9:27 PM
gobias' fathers name was gaylord koffi, lol
Instructor
#36 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 2:31 AM
At the people who disagreed. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, and I personally prefer sims that look different.
I love seeing who everyone thinks is or isn't the best.
It's really interesting.

@Christmas_Fear - Yeah XD. I saw that the other day. I might have cracked an immature smile at that. Maybe. <.<
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 4:06 AM
I have a soft spot for Manon Godard from france. I usually lighten her skin a it, change her hair and she's good to go. Plus she comes with 6 in my favorite skill, Nectar Making.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 9:44 AM Last edited by Sirah81 : 11th Jul 2013 at 10:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MrsNervousSubject
At the people who disagreed. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, and I personally prefer sims that look different.
I love seeing who everyone thinks is or isn't the best.
It's really interesting.

But why is her nose glowing red? is she an alcoholic or just Rudolf the Reindeer in disguise? how did you make that happen anyway? I should find her in-game and see how I'm do her makeover, without plastic surgery mind you.

EDIT: I read my post and it reads a bit harsh for me so I add this dislaimer: I like your makeover besides the nose. I agree that if every sim has the same features things get boring. I don't think Darlene looks like her old self but that's not a problem.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#39 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
gobias' fathers name was gaylord koffi, lol
I really had to look up why so many people find that name so giggle-worthy, as for me it had so far only been a proper first name and surname of French origin.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#40 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 10:10 AM
MrsNervousSubject - You gotta upload your makeovers. I love 'em! You've got a great eye. Or if you don't upload 'em here, at least put 'em in a rar or whatever and slap 'em up somewhere so I can have them because <3 <3 <3
Instructor
#41 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 3:49 AM
@Sirah - LOL, she might be part Rudolph, who knows? :P. Nah, it's just a CC nose blusher. It didn't look so red in CAS, I swear. ..Okay maybe it did. Shh! It's winter! It's cold! <_< >_>

@HP - ... Wow. Such a huge compliment coming from you - your sims were one of the first I downloaded for S3. I'll see about uploading them either here or at my tumblr.
I wasn't sure I'd be able to upload their makeovers here, although in retrospect I don't see why not. I think I was thinking that the terms of agreement thingy would be like rahr.
Anyway, I'll see! If I upload them at my tumblr, I'll let you know.

More makeovers! I know, I know, you guys are probably sick of me by now. So I'll post them under a spoiler. Sims pictured: Ludo Vicco (University), Lisa Bunch (Base), Ayesha Ansari (Base) and because I love her - more Darlene. xD

Now if you'll excuse me, I just installed IP and I'm going to play the Bunch sisters. (Lisa's on the run from her ex- SV bad boy, V.J. Alvi)
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#42 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsNervousSubject

I wasn't sure I'd be able to upload their makeovers here, although in retrospect I don't see why not. I think I was thinking that the terms of agreement thingy would be like rahr.

That raises a good question. Can we upload Makeovers here? Maybe with a disclaimer or something, or perhaps a special category for them? I mean, as long as they are tweaked and not just uploading a copy of the original's simfile.
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 7:29 AM
I've always liked the Frio brothers.
Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor age up to be really good looking pudding faces though.

Bloo bagoo!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#44 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 1:43 PM
@ MrsNervousSubject - Eee, yes, please do let me know if ya upload them. Especially Darlene and Lisa... omg, so in love! <3

Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
That raises a good question. Can we upload Makeovers here? Maybe with a disclaimer or something, or perhaps a special category for them? I mean, as long as they are tweaked and not just uploading a copy of the original's simfile.

Sure ya can. Who cares if they're a makeover or not, if the final result is interesting? Go nuts!
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 4:38 PM Last edited by Keo Granit : 1st Oct 2013 at 6:11 PM.
My Favorite Premade sims is Brigit Hemlock...
Field Researcher
#46 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 4:43 PM
I made a really banging Matthew Hamming. I should screencap him. It was mostly changing his hair/wardrobe, which was a HUGE improvement goddamn.

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.

coming soon to a tumblr near you:
The Disney 10-Gen Legacy Challenge
Hunger Games Challenge
Field Researcher
#47 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 1:58 AM
The one I really l.o.v.e. is Gilberto Gonzalo from Sunlit Tides, sometimes I wish he was a real person (lol!!!) but without the hideous clothes I found him in the first time I played him.
Jared Frio (not Connor ewhh!!!) is my second favourite (I can even forgive his "problematic" traits most of the times). And for reasons I have not completely understood I like Tom Wordy in Bridgeport (may be it's his whole style, I don't know!).
Last on my list are the single father in Hidden Springs (Sawkti or something like that) and the... MasterCheater (I Iove calling him that way!) Marty Keaton-Sunset Valley.

But Gilberto IS the love of my (sim)life (lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad Poster
#48 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kidhedera
This is him with new hair, no glasses and a new shirt, but no other changes.

Wow, Jesus Christ, I wouldn't have recognised him if you hadn't said!

Quote: Originally posted by sundazzle
William Fangmann from Bridgeport is one goodlooking vampire cop...

Ditto. The black vampire look is really interesting IMO. Probably because it makes a change from the typical (albeit understandable) pale as fuck vampire look.

...And at least EA didn't give him stupid Goddamn lipstick like the MF vampires.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 1:03 AM
I agree with Constance Shelley from Riverview. I'll also add Jane Dotner, a maid also in Riverview, and Amelia Loveland from Lunar Lakes.
One Minute Ninja'd
#50 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Ditto. The black vampire look is really interesting IMO. Probably because it makes a change from the typical (albeit understandable) pale as fuck vampire look.

...And at least EA didn't give him stupid Goddamn lipstick like the MF vampires.

Guess you never got into the whole Wesley Snipes Blade thing, huh?
Page 2 of 4