Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 1:49 AM Last edited by takeyb0y2 : 8th Oct 2015 at 10:06 PM.
Default Crystal Cove - [Episode 9 now available!]
Hi all. I am co-creator and editor of a new movie series being made with The Sims 2 called Crystal Cove, which is being hosted on YouTube!

So what is Crystal Cove? Well, it's kind of a mouthful; primarily, it's a drama/comedy, but frequently dives in mystery, romance, thriller and horror. Without a doubt, it is a bizarre series.

The series is about a group of friends who move to a small mountain town in the middle of a dense forest, and how they go about their day-to-day lives and interact with the residents there.

The series will be fully voiced. As this series is quite long and contains quite a lengthy cast length that introduces and bids farewell to many characters throughout the series, voice actors are in a constant demand and auditions are always welcomed via Youtube.

The first episode is available on YouTube! Our desired release schedule is one episode everyone 1-3 weeks; this is, of course, subject to change as real-life demands. Each episode will be around 15-25 minutes in length.

If you decide to check out this new series, any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated and will be noted.

Thank you

James G. (KuzunohaXXII) @ CrystalCoveSeries
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 2:24 AM
Absolutely awesome! Very well scripted and put together! I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Absolutely awesome! Very well scripted and put together! I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode!

Thank you very much! We're hoping to have the next episode up for next Sunday. We're having difficulty finding voice actors though sooo we'll see.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 9:47 AM
Episode 2 is now available! Click here to watch it!

The next episode is scheduled to be released Sunday, April 21.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 6:33 PM
Episode 3 of Crystal Cove is now available! Click here to watch it!

This episode had a slight delay, but the next episode should be able to keep to our original schedule, and should be released on Sunday, May 5.
Interstellar Traveler
#6 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 6:22 PM
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I've subscribed to keep myself updated! Very great work with these episodes!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
#7 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 9:32 PM
Awesome series! My fav character is Charlene Stone! She's such a cutie!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:26 AM
Episode 4 of Crystal Cove is now available! Click here to watch it!

Turns out keeping up with biweekly releases is harder than I anticipated, so for now I guess I'll just say episodes will on average be released every 2-3 weeks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 2:00 AM
Episode 5 of Crystal Cove is now available! Click here to watch it!

Wow this one took forever to make, and yet ironically is the shortest episode yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 3:34 AM
It's been four months since the last episode, but alas, Episode 6 of Crystal Cove is now available! Click here to watch it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 11:33 PM
Aaaand after another super-lengthy amount of time, Episode 7 of Crystal Cove is now available! Click here to watch it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 12:51 AM
Awesome! I love stuff like this.

Darren Slimick - SimsCreations.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 10:07 PM
After a long hiatus, Episode 9 of Crystal Cove is now live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivALZRkyycI