Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 12:41 AM
SimVeggie's Garden update 8-08-2008
Hundreds of plants in every color of the rainbow. Everything is free on free meshes. I upload meshes when I can and have made an effort recently to only recolor from sites that allow me to include the mesh. You still might have to look for some meshes but hopefully not to often.

I mainly do plants, with a sprinkling of decor objects. I love to garden in real life and I enjoy seeing sim gardens full of beautiful plants.

All of my recolors may be included in any house that's free (on a free site), you will need to check with the original mesh creator to see if you can include it.

Link is in my Signature!

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 12:43 AM
Cute recolors! I've never been to your site before, but now I'll be sure to check it out.

#3 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:15 AM
Those are really cute!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:26 AM
Very nice! I've been using your macarossi recolors for ages. Thank you for sharing.

Hint: to get around the link posting thing, either post a few things in a forum, or just include the www without the http. Most folks can figure out how to get that to work.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:12 AM
Oh, thank you SimVeggie!
Those flowers look like flowers I have had in my garden in my backyard before.
shiny!
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:37 AM
Wow you have some AWESOME plant recolors.. damn the last thing I need is more cc but i can't resist..
#7 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:04 AM
Wow, I can't tell you how much I love these plants. Thanks for sharing.
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:39 AM
WHOA that is super high quality! Awesome. :D

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#9 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:14 PM
Beautiful work, thanks for sharing these!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 2:35 PM
Thank you for all of the wonderful comments. I tried to add my site address, but it automatically adds a tag to anything with www on it.

simveggiesgarden, and its a dot com so lets hope that works!

I'm off to post a few thanks not only because I need my post count up, but there are many creators out there who deserve a thank you!
#11 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:42 PM
http://www.simveggiesgarden.com
Maybe it will let you copy/paste it as a quote? or a code?

I really like your site and I'm glad you decided to advertise it here
Mad Poster
#12 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 6:04 PM
Glad to see you have your own site! I have all your items from MTS2 and use them all the time. I love your style, the quality of your items and the creativity involved. I'll be visiting your site often! Thanks!!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:24 PM
The pansies are magnificent. I really, really like how you can put them almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. You can even double them if you want a REALLY bushy effect. The colors are beautiful, and truly reflect that there is indeed a gardener or two on that site.

Thank you! I'll have to make a point to visit your site much more often!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 10:00 PM
Default update @ SimVeggie's Garden 8-28-08
Just a small update, in garden I have recolored Parsimonious' Resplendant Garden as 3 types of cosmos, and its foliage. Under Household you will find 5 recolors of a very special mesh by Orangemittens. The candle array from the India nook set at Avalon that is a separate object . Be sure to read all of the info under each download.

Hope you can find something you enjoy.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:52 PM
Default Oct 21 2008
Oct 21 2008

This was a little bit of a clean up for me, and a chance to share some older recolors that were made for the Juniper sun forum. There are 10 sets in Household and 1 in garden, meshes are included. Link is in my siggy.

Enjoy!