Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:14 PM
thanks very much, yours is really pretty (just noticed the nails) -> I tried to find nailpolish for mine but it didn't work for males :'(

Just noticed your Ryan has the same eyes that mine

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Advertisement
#152 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:23 PM
RYAN!! I love that man so much!
And Chris too. Oh I love that story.
That made me think what would happen if I went and made sims for Yukio and Kiyoshi. And now I want too....darn.
Really now, Star. You keep giving me ideas with these wonderful characters of yours and pretty soon I won't be able to write original stuff.

EDIT: I got those guys simmed! And Olivia too, because I was going to make the kids as you know. Then I decided it wasn't worth having to make two families just to have all the kids, you know?
So it's just Christopher and Ryan.
Field Researcher
#153 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 4:52 PM
Damn Jareth has some good genetics. Here's his child. None of Jareths and Clares yet, but I think inTeen is coming out soon, woop.

As a child, then an adult.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#154 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 6:17 PM
Wow! I /love/ how your Christopher and Ryan turned out! =D

And Jareth's kid... she's really pretty! I'm surprised! I can't wait until the InTeen comes out, either.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Field Researcher
#155 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:11 PM
Yeah, me too. You did well on those two ;P

Mummy also gave birth to another girl so I'll have to see how she turns out too. :D

#156 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:44 PM
Thanks, Star!
Vicci, Jareth's daughter is really pretty. I have three of Jareth and Clare's kids in some best-looking teens thread here or something. I'll have to find them...

EDIT: And I have.
Here are the triplets!
Field Researcher
#157 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 5:43 PM
Wow! Alek is amazing! I sooooo want inTeen now!

Lab Assistant
#158 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 12:43 AM
WoW! Chem, you're the best at giving us simming ideas! Beautiful sims, AxelV and Vicci!

Field Researcher
#159 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:45 PM
Omgosh omgosh. Clarence is so amazing!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#160 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 10:59 PM
I actually prefer Clare over Jareth. XD He cleans up very well.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vicci
Omgosh omgosh. Clarence is so amazing!

WoW so cute!

Field Researcher
#162 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 10:31 PM
Would you be offended if I said Jareth makes a nice girl? xD

Test Subject
Original Poster
#163 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 10:43 PM
Haha. Nah. XD But I think Jareth would be.

And the reason Jareth makes a nice girl is because back when I was making these two, I didn't know how to make guys yet, so I made women and then changed them into boys. XD

Lab Assistant
#164 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:22 PM
XD Chem
That's often what I do too lol

#165 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:41 AM
If I do that my sims look really funky. I make very gender-specific sims, even if my guys are very effeminate.

Wow...Clare!
He hasn't changed much in my game. If I get bored enough I may give them both make-overs though. Doubt it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#166 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 1:47 AM
Well, I'm guilty of being totally lazy when I first came out with this series. If you have Clare in your game and you want Danni, all you have to do is change his gender and fix his hair/makeup, and you've got his sister. Their facial structure is identical - and their mother has the same face, too. XD;

Lab Assistant
#167 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sta_r_obin
Well, I'm guilty of being totally lazy when I first came out with this series. If you have Clare in your game and you want Danni, all you have to do is change his gender and fix his hair/makeup, and you've got his sister. Their facial structure is identical - and their mother has the same face, too. XD;

That's exactly what I did when I created the Delesona family in my game lol

Field Researcher
#168 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 7:47 PM
Rofl. You are lazy xP But not that it notices.. Jareth and Clare females? But Clare looks so masculine! Okay, maybe thats because he has a beard. Let me find some Clare female pictures.. Oh! I don't have any. I'll have to take some tonight. I have a child as him atm.. She's real pretty.

InTeen came out.. Jar and Clare's childrens!

I only have them as adults. I grew them up pronto so I could see what they looked like.

Jareth and Clare are so cute! Jareth was playing the piano awfully having no skill at it, and his son came along booing him but Clare came straight up and started dancing! It made me laugh and aww. It was so cute. So then the sun stood there pulling faces at them and calling them crazy :D

Page 7 of 7