Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 8:24 AM
This EP isn't Simple, comparing to Unleashed, this is harder than driving a car with no engine, an example is
Graphics
TS1: they needed to make sprites for the 4 different rotations and 3 for each zoom level
TS2: a full 3d model
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:22 PM
I was hoping they'd add horses this time around. I picture my country bumpkin sims having an old sway backed nag and my uber rich sims having stylish high steppers ... and there are all kinds of horse-related competitions that would have added allot of fun to it IMO. Oh well. Maybe in Sims3.
#28 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM
Modders probaly can come up with something unique and new... At least we get MONKEYS!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ::Simstress::
Modders probaly can come up with something unique and new... At least we get MONKEYS!!!

That could be fun ... I haven't heard about monkeys. I saw birds, "hampsters", and cats and dogs. I don't know why they'd choose monkeys over horses though ... how many people really keep monkeys as pets? It might be interesting to have my mad scientist sims own a bunch of them though.
#30 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:37 PM
Moonkeys? WHERE?!?!?!?! I WANT MONKEYS!
#31 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:48 PM
I'm pretty sure I seen a monkey screen somewhere... lol.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 10:54 PM
There are going to be MONKEYS?! I want a monkey!

~Kitty

"Think twice before you speak, and then you may be able to say something more insulting than if you spoke right out at once."

By Evan Esar (1899 - 1995), Esar's Comic Dictionary
#33 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 11:47 AM
I haven't seen or heard anything about monkeys, anywhere. *confused*
The press release only mentioned dogs, cats, guinea pigs/hamsters/womrats and birds!
The Sims 2 Unleashed had a dancing monkey that was with the organ grinder, an NPC on community lots.
Page 2 of 2