Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 3:39 AM
Default Sim Hair W/h Side Bangs
This hair is really cute and someone else was looking for it and I decided I wanted it for myself as well.
http://i33.tinypic.com/kcdmvc.jpg
It looks like someone "Nouked" it. I checked the most common places where noukification (Wow, its like a new word or something) occurs (Garden of Shadows, MTS2, Sims Cave). I also checked places where it is the most likely to make a mesh like that (Raonsims, Xmsims, Peggysims, Rose). I found similar styles, but not the exact one. Its so irritating because it seems as if I seen that hair all too many times but can't find it.
Thank you in advance for helping.
Advertisement
#2 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 3:53 AM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:20 AM
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 4:43 AM
It's the Peggy Nov 07 special gift. Not sure who did that particular recolour, but it's an edited version, with a shorter fringe/bangs.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 8:53 AM
Unfortunately, the site where it was found (onineko) has been in "maintenance mode" for a while. I don't know if the modder (Cherie) has found a new home.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 12:08 AM
Oh, well that sucks.
Thanks everyone for your help.